User Tag List

First 123

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    It's both over the top and insufficient at the same time. Why are they bothering with these over-the-top searches if they're not even going to follow through?
    LOL you find that over the top.

Its pretty much always been how you travel here in NI, they used to have something like this if you so much as wanted to go into belfast or go to the shopping districts in any big town centre. I've only been through an airport once which I didnt have to endure checks like this, it was away back when the first or second cease fire was announced in the ninties I think.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    LOL you find that over the top.

Its pretty much always been how you travel here in NI, they used to have something like this if you so much as wanted to go into belfast or go to the shopping districts in any big town centre. I've only been through an airport once which I didnt have to endure checks like this, it was away back when the first or second cease fire was announced in the ninties I think.
    But, if you recall properly, the terrorism in Northern Ireland was much worse than it's ever been here, and it's definitely over-the-top when you consider cargo and cargo-loading-people get through virtually unscreened, even though they pose just as much, if not more (because they're not constantly being monitored by other flyers who do not want to be blown up) danger to airplanes.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFP

zapped or groped. Nice, and it doesn't even make it safer. You have a better chance getting killed by lightning then blown up by a terrorist.

The underwear bomber, where it all started with...wasen't he not even able to ignite the bomb?
    And pilots have to be searched too? Come on, they're flying a bomb...and can blow it up with a simple twist of the joystick

MBTI
    INTe

Groping your penis and probing your vagina isn't quite enough, so TSA is allegedly stepping it up to photocopying credit cards:

[YOUTUBE="z6HwKzWcpXo"]4409 -- TSA photocopies a mans credit cards and other personal documents[/YOUTUBE]