User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-

Default Brazilian man kills bride, best man, then commits suicide.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/lt_brazil_wedding_murder
    RIO DE JANEIRO – A bridegroom fatally shot his new wife, his best man and then himself after announcing to horrified guests that he had a "surprise" for them, authorities said Monday.

He revealed himself as a sociopath who fooled the entire family and killed his best friend, who was ... the best man.
    O___o
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

ISFP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Why ISFP?

It would make sense if he thought the bride and best man were sleeping together.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I would say this was a meticulous and relatively cold hearted revenge of a J. I suspect like the a person similar to the narrator from Poe's Cask of Amontillado. Most likely a NTJ. I suspect because of the public nature of the event, an ENTJ.

I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

^^^

This is your best post ever.

I approve.

The reference to Poe was a nice touch. That story disturbs the shit out of me, though that character was more likely INTJ than ENTJ.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I would say this was a meticulous and relatively cold hearted revenge of a J. I suspect like the a person similar to the narrator from Poe's Cask of Amontillado.
    Yes, Montresor, you mean. (Alas, poor Fortunato...)

Most likely a NTJ. I suspect because of the public nature of the event, an ENTJ.
    In CoA, Fortunato's murder seems driven by some sort of insignificant slight to Montresor's pride (due to the way he exaggerates but never specifies the indignities he has suffered, and due to the ways Montresor ridicules Fortunato's pride and insists on letting the victim's own drunken folly lead him to his own death... it all seems designed to show once and for all that Montresor is the better and smater man and Fortunato the foolish wretch).

That could be playing out here as well. Maybe.
    If it was premeditated, yes... and more likely, the longer he had the plan in the place.

Most people just aren't able to keep a murder/suicide plan in place that long without reconsidering it.

But the details/context would tell us more; that article was kind of thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmalade.Sunrise
    It would make sense if he thought the bride and best man were sleeping together.
    That is the typical script for a stunt like this.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft