User Tag List

First 45678 Last

I think political islam would be the "perfect enemy" for a society like the US at the minute, the highly polarised liberals and conservatives can converge in opposing them for different reasons.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    The application for the OP is when someone has left Islam rather than someone who wasn't in it at all. I don't see it surprising at all really nor do I see it a threat. To muslims it's quite as easy as giving up one's Islamic faith means they are committing ultimate blasphemy against God which in turn means they have no right to live by what God gave them. Leveling the average muslim's belief on what emotions they are to have towards a human compared to their emotions they are to have towards God would put humans on a critical position.
    Though what's funny about these beliefs is the lack of people's actions towards it. I really would only believe the ones who would choose their death for such a matter would be a minority of a minority.
    ......sigh

Must. not. Godwin. my. own. thread.....

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    ......sigh

Must. not. Godwin. my. own. thread.....
    What an upsetting answer. Thought you were better than that.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    What an upsetting answer. Thought you were better than that.
    If you want a less exasperated answer, check out my last reply to Craft; suffice to say that a radicalized Pakistan is already a manifest threat to much of the world, including the United States, and the problem could easily get worse-I think you're kidding yourself if you think this type of widespread belief is not a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    If you want a less exasperated answer, check out my last reply to Craft; suffice to say that a radicalized Pakistan is already a manifest threat to much of the world, including the United States, and the problem could easily get worse-I think you're kidding yourself if you think this type of widespread belief is not a threat.
    On the other hand if they're believing that people leaving islam faith communities should result in death wont that thin out their numbers and more or less reduce their capacity as a threat to anyone other than themselves? Whole thing sounds like turkeys voting for Christmas to be honest.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

The silent majority in Islam is an extremist majority. They condone human sacrifice(suicide bombing) and mass murder. Those suicide bombers are getting emotional support from somewhere. These statistics on killing apostates just confirms my belief about this silent majority.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Pew Pew poll revealed even big guns cant mess with you like a hot carl could
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned

A better thread title:
    Pew research poll reveals that 3/4 of Muslims in Pakistan/Egypt hold views that I consider extremist.

Welcome to the world op. People suck. It's not going to change.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mkenya View Post
    A better thread title:
    Pew research poll reveals that 3/4 of Muslims in Pakistan/Egypt hold views that I consider extremist.

Welcome to the world op. People suck. It's not going to change.
    By that standard, you might as well eliminate the word 'extremist' from the English language.

The world sucks, but things change all the time, and have done so quite rapidly by historical standards for the past 200-300 years; being reasonably educated about the world you presume to introduce me to, this is something I learrned a long time ago.

Permabanned

Using it with caution would be better.

Even if you manage to change society in such a way that it becomes in your eyes perfect there will be people out there who will be trying to change it to their version of perfect. Why is your version better?