User Tag List

12 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Default US Judge Advocates Rape for Lesbians

Gay's in the military? According to Tennessee Magistrate Joe Rehyansky, gay men should not be allowed to serve as their "promiscuity" coupled with HIV, would have "the potential for disastrous health consequences".

You see "Gays spread disease at a rate out of all proportion to their numbers in our population and should be excluded from the military".

And "Shouldn't the overwhelmingly straight warriors who answer their county's call be spared the indignity of showering with other men who achieve lascivious enjoyment from the sight of those lithe naked bodies, and who may be tempted to seek more than the view?"

Lesbian military personnel however have "medical and administrative specialties" as well as "low sex drives", they have a place in the military, they just need a good dicking is all.

"My solution would get the distaff part of our homosexual population off our collective 'Broke Back,' thus giving straight male GIs a fair shot at converting lesbians and bringing them into the mainstream".

How could they convert them? Well back in the good old days "it fell to men to swing through the trees and scour the caves in search of as many women as possible to subdue and impregnate – a tough job but someone had to do it".

So there you go, it's simple really, lesbians just need to be subdued and impregnated and they'll be converted back into the mainstream. So all you lascivious and lithe soldier boys out there, rape a lesbian and you'll be doing us all a favour.

Aren't we lucky this man is involved in upholding the law?!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/j...turn-straight/

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Yeah I read this a while ago... and promptly forgot because there is no way in hell anything he says will be taken seriously. Hell I'm willing to bet HE doesn't even take what he says seriously.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Sometimes the people who we call trolls here must grow up and become respected members of their community.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

How old is this guy, 103? Does he sit around fantasizing that lesbians are just prudish librarians with their hair in bun, secretly yearning for "the right man" to set them free?

That description of watching men in the shower was pretty graphic. It leads me to think he's done it a time or two.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    That description of watching men in the shower was pretty graphic. It leads me to think he's done it a time or two.
    Yeah, the whole thing about homophobes being secretly gay is really cliche, but I chuckled a bit when I read that part. Lithe naked bodies? Uh-huh.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've never heard of him, but are you sure this isn't a parody? "lithe naked bodies"? really?

Or if not a parody, sabotage.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTP

Sounds like a bit of Onion to me

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

If such a man like this really does exist, and actually beileives his words to be true, then he should be killed; I see no reason why a human being of such evil and stupidity is tolerated at all.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I've never heard of him, but are you sure this isn't a parody? "lithe naked bodies"? really?

Or if not a parody, sabotage.
    Nope, sorry, I checked first although I do wish it was.

The edited article written by Joe Rehyansky on the Daily Caller:
    Don’t hint, don’t wink: An immodest proposal (subtitle: Lesbians should be allowed to serve in the military, but gay men should not)

And a response by a colleague claiming Joe Rehyansky is being persecuted for "sarcastic" comments that he made which should not be taken as serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    If such a man like this really does exist, and actually beileives his words to be true, then he should be killed; I see no reason why a human being of such evil and stupidity is tolerated at all.
    I reckon this says all I need to know about modern or American liberalism right here.

Seriously, what rocks do you have to search under to find ugly or stupid opinion like this? I'd say he's clearly baiting homosexuals or their advocates and from the reaction he got it would appear that's still an easy thing to do.

Anyway, let the outrage roll, all heterosexual men are haters, rapists etc. Etc.

Whatever.