User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I'm glad Ron Paul is sticking up for Wikileaks, I knew he would, and at the same time his own Republicans are calling for their heads. He should have became Independant years ago, he doesn't belong with Republicans.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I'll note that Kevin Rudd has done well as foreign minister and stayed independent, despite Wikileaks releasing unflattering information about him. He has said that Australia will provide embassy assistance, support and all other things due to a citizen, and turned the government's attitude around significantly from the prime minister's first response.
    Personally I think his "independent" stance is precisely because of the unflattering picture painted of him in the cables, not despite it. We can only hope he won't nurse a secret grudge.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

But should we not at least ask how the U.S. government can charge an Australian citizen with treason for publishing U.S. secret information that he did not steal? And if WikiLeaks is to be prosecuted for publishing classified documents, why shouldn't the Washington Post, the New York Times, and others that have also published these documents be prosecuted? Actually, some in Congress are threatening this as well.
    So much for the Freedom of the Press. The way Assange has been demonized is further evidence of how utterly corrupt and in need of exposure these governing bodies are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    So much for the Freedom of the Press. The way Assange has been demonized is further evidence of how utterly corrupt and in need of exposure these governing bodies are.
    I hear the whole "rape in Sweden" thing with Assange was basically him being a player, and one of the fan girls getting jealous. Needless to say, although I was surprised as hell about the story, Assange does have some legit dirt on his hands now.

I think he should lay low (err, he's already in jail, and the only thing he requested was a computer LOL), have Wikileaks get one of their own to be the more active figurehead. Or support alternative truth leaking organizations, that are already sprouting up.

MBTI
    INFP

Enjoy!

Has Victor been active since the arrest?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

For once I think Ron Paul isn't a complete weirdo. One thing, though... He's not really the lying politician-type, and that I respect him for.

Oh, btw... The whole sexual assault thing is just a particularly sloppy CIA operation to discredit Julian Assange.
    The judge even dropped the case until the U.S Government put pressure on the swedish justice department.
    As a swede, I feel freaking terrible that we're so much under the thumb of the U.S. Most people weren't even aware of how little we control ourselves until now.
    We virtually control nothing but who we send to join the Bilderberg group, and then the group does as it pleases either way.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Has Victor been active since the arrest?
    No, he hasn't, actually. But Vic is deeper into this mess than Assange. They wouldn't just arrest him on alleged sex crimes.

MBTI
    INFP

I found this here:
    Meanwhile, Senator Lieberman has indicated that the New York Times and other news organisations using the WikiLeaks cables may be investigated for breaking US espionage laws.
    And a scan of their website suggests NYT have stopped running stories derived from wikileaks cables. Coincidence?

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. But the guy is oozing sexuality. The pictures are nothing short of outstanding. I don't see it as unlikely that he have become a bit to greedy.

Another great man that falls for the temptations of feminine lure.

It is as it should be.