User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default When do the cavity searches start?

The next logical step from the underpants bomber is the anus or vagina bomber. When do YOU think the TSA is going to begin cavity searches?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

At this rate they arn't too far from implementing such a policy, considering they've already:

forced a cancer survivor to soil himself: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40291856/ns/travel-news/

made a cancer survivor show her prosetic breasts: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40278427...ns=travel-news

and traumitized a three year old girl: http://www.nydailynews.com/travel/20...n_camera_.html

At this rate it could be only a matter of months before cavity checks become a reality.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Yeah, I live in the city where that girl got molested.

Sooo...

I don't fly anyways. There's nowhere I gotta go that's so important I need to take a plane. If anyone wants me on a plane to fly somewhere, they'd be work out the security stuff before I even get to the airport, because I'm not putting up with that shit. I'd just as much not go to whatever I'm headed to than have to deal with it.
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by tkae
    Yeah, I live in the city where that girl got molested.
    Wow, really? Small world.

I don't fly anyways. There's nowhere I gotta go that's so important I need to take a plane. If anyone wants me on a plane to fly somewhere, they'd be work out the security stuff before I even get to the airport, because I'm not putting up with that shit. I'd just as much not go to whatever I'm headed to than have to deal with it.
    Same here! I swear until they stop this nonsense I'm never flying on a plane, although I still feel sorry for all those who need to fly, especially on a daily bases who have to go through with this stupid shit.

Listen for the sound of the rubber glove being snapped in anticipation...

MBTI
    INTj

What is the big deal about being seen nude anyways? There are absolutely no consequences.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Yeah, I don't get what the big deal is about being seen nude is too. I think total stripping should be an option for bypassing security lines quicker.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I think people believe all the perverts will be hired into those positions.. but. really.. how will you ever know if people are getting off to your nude body? Chances are, it's some older lady or man that's seen so many gentialia that it's become boring and anatomical.

People are willing to get naked as soon as a doctor asks, but being seen naked by another professional is somehow a no-no. Don't get it. people change in locker rooms all the time, etc.

I don't think they'll resort to cavity searches without a huge "THERES A BOMB IN MY VAGINA" sign on someone's t-shirt. So uh... Don't wear a t-shirt like that. or something.

I don't think the TSA is doing a stellar job, and concentrating on all the wrong things to make the appearance of being thorough, instead of simply being thorough. There's got to be better ways of doing things. Still, flying is a privilage.. it's not a right.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

The Joker used a human bomb in Batman Dark Knight remember?

The only thing which will prevent this is a culture war to make the use of people in this manner unacceptable in the communities which are producing volunteers or exploiters of this kind of action, I cant understand how they wont permit their women to be seen in public but they are willing to blow themselves up and leave widows and orphans in the process, as was the case with two of the London 7/7 bombers.

To be honest I think this is logical outcome of a lot of trends in terrorism, spy networks and proxy battles, if you watch Spy Game, a film by the guy who did Enemy of The State I think it shows how agents developed individuals as assets and then pretty much used them as dispensible pawns, told them whatever they needed to hear to make them useful in the process (I dont know if the term useful idiot was used in the film but it could have been). I know that this is what has happened and still happens in some parts of Northern Ireland which still experience paramilitarism, rioting and violence, kids are built up with stories and promises of glory, do whatever their "commanders" tell them to, whatever their actual motivations or dreams they are ultimately just a pawn for someone else.

That sort of realisation has to set in among the individuals and communities which are carrying out the bombings, there's something messed up about aspiring to die for your ideals instead of having the balls to live for them in an imperfect world which isnt ever going to reflect them or approximate them as closely as you'd like.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    People are willing to get naked as soon as a doctor asks, but being seen naked by another professional is somehow a no-no. Don't get it. people change in locker rooms all the time, etc.
    Doctor examinations are done in private, by someone well educated with years of training. And they are voluntary.

These TSA agents are uneducated high school dropouts that are a step above Wal-Mart greeters. They are not well-trained. These examinations are involuntary. People don't go to airports hoping to be forced to get naked in public and examined by someone who is barely qualified to flip hamburgers.

The circumstances are completely different.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."