User Tag List

View Poll Results: Did Lee Harvey Oswalt Act Alone?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he acted alone.

10 45.45%
  • There were other conspirators, but he pulled the trigger

8 36.36%
  • There were other conspirators, and he did not pull the trigger

1 4.55%
  • He was framed and innocent of any crimes

1 4.55%
  • No opinion

2 9.09%
123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Did Lee Harvey Oswald Act Alone?

Kinda just for fun and out of curiosity and because, you know, everyone seems to have an opinion on this. I believe I've read most Americans (something in the order of 75%) think it was a conspiracy.

I, personally, haven't seen any proof to compel me to believe a conspiracy is likely, and Oswald's history makes it seem pretty likely he was just the kinda guy to do something like this.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

I don't even know if he acted at all.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

That day was the end of democracy.. The Kennedy assassination was the day the Government of the People of the USA ceased to be and the military industrial complex took over. Oswald, if he was involved did not act alone.

Smile Breathing Together

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Kinda just for fun and out of curiosity and because, you know, everyone seems to have an opinion on this. I believe I've read most Americans (something in the order of 75%) think it was a conspiracy.

I, personally, haven't seen any proof to compel me to believe a conspiracy is likely, and Oswald's history makes it seem pretty likely he was just the kinda guy to do something like this.
    They say you are never more American than when you are alone, whether it's the Lone Ranger or the lone gunman.

So it is hard for Americans to believe lone gunmen get together in a conspiracy. I mean it's UnAmerican.

So it was almost impossible for Americans to believe in American Jihad.

Yet we are now seeing home grown American Jihadi conspiring with Global Jihadi.

The lone American read alone, but now Americans conspire on the telephone. Americans now breathe together on the telephone - they con-spire.

Americans can hear one another take the next breath. So they breathe together. And the lone gunman fades into the Mythical West and rides off into the sunset.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Of course he acted alone, to suggest otherwise is completely off the point. There is no way that a conspiracy is possible, there is no evidence for it. What facts are there that say John F Kennedy was the victim of anything more than a nutter with a gun.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy. Kennedy was killed by The Doctor.

I thought everyone knew this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

He probably acted alone. There is no evidence that proves otherwise. Lots of people believe such evidence exists because of fictional movies (that people believe are factual) like JFK.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Having studied the assassination in several of my college poli. sci. courses, I'm of the opinion that the official story is spurious to say the least.

Take a close look at the Warren Commission. Or all of the people in a position to know something about the situation who died of "accidental" causes after the assassination.

Or the fact that one person could not have fired the number of aimed shots recorded, from a bolt action Carcano rifle within the time allotted.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    He probably acted alone. There is no evidence that proves otherwise. Lots of people believe such evidence exists because of fictional movies (that people believe are factual) like JFK.
    Evidence?? LOL what evidence would exist if the people who killed him were also in control of the "investigation" afterward??

I look at how much I can cover something up with just my one brain and little resources.

What could I do with control of the media and Millions and millions of dollars at my disposal?? Why, I might be able to convince you I landed on the moon.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Or the fact that one person could not have fired the number of aimed shots recorded, from a bolt action Carcano rifle within the time allotted.
    Actually that has been showed how possible it is plenty of times. There's even declassified KGB video showing this during their own investigations into the Kennedy assasination, and much of it collaborates the Warren Comission. Only real difference I can recall is that they concluded it probably wasn't Oswald(who they classified as unreliable).