Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Default Pretty interesting stuff...

[YOUTUBE="aHPm5Hn1zMg"]Part 1[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE="ng8haVAx6JY"]Part 2[/YOUTUBE]
    Charles I. Halt's testimony was really good.

[YOUTUBE="F79GyjMElCw"]Part 3[/YOUTUBE]
    So was Patrick MacDonough's.

[YOUTUBE="ml5__6uCWN0"]Part 4[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE="UX4LxgSuE4U"]Part 5[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE="k51EmJ3YsQQ"]Part 6[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTJ

Shit's getting real.

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...p/archives/632

On October 13, several dozen UFOs were sighted over New York City. The sightings began around midday and lasted until early evening. They were sighted by hundreds, and filmed by witnesses and television crews. Multiple videos of the UFOs have been broadcast. There was no official comment from government authorities over the source of the UFOs that maintained a steady position for hours on end. The FAA said nothing showed up on radar and it had no advance reports of balloons being launched in the area. The October 13 sighting would be like so many other unexplained UFO sightings over major cities, except for one notable exception. Stanley A. Fulham, a retired NORAD officer, actually predicted October 13 as the date that extraterrestrial visitors would appear as the initial step in a process to educate the world public that we are not alone. Astonishingly, his prediction was validated by the mass UFO sighting in New York, as well as in other major cities. Could the New York UFO sighting on October 13 be the first step in extraterrestrials indisputably revealing themselves to the world public as Fulham claims?

http://www.eveningsun.com/ci_16331953

NYC airport facility evacuated after gas smell
    The Associated Press
    Posted: 10/13/2010 09:03:33 PM EDT

NEW YORK—Authorities say the radar facility that handles all arrivals and departures for New York City's three major airports was briefly evacuated after the smell of gas was reported.
    [YOUTUBE="zj4yLMIfCMs"] UFO Sighting in Chelsea New York On Oct 13, 2010, News Report. [/YOUTUBE]
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

[YOUTUBE="eO37Pzbv6Mo"]Theeeey're heeeeere.[/YOUTUBE]

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Shit's getting real.

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...p/archives/632

http://www.eveningsun.com/ci_16331953

[YOUTUBE="zj4yLMIfCMs"] UFO Sighting in Chelsea New York On Oct 13, 2010, News Report. [/YOUTUBE]
    IM SO EXCITED! !!

But what if Stanley A. Fulham is just misinforming us about anomalies that are actually man-made?

Ginkgo

Just think... in the coming years, I won't be considered "weird" or "alien" anymore!!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Just think... in the coming years, I won't be considered "weird" or "alien" anymore!!
    Wouldn't it suck if the aliens also thought you were a limp wristed weirdo?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Ginkgo

Does anyone else think it's peculiar that these events are all falling into place at once?

I mean, not long ago, we had a world renown physicist, Stephen Hawking, make public his speculation about extraterrestrials. He did it quite candidly and seriously, as though it was bound to happen.

Now we're experiencing UFO sightings in some of the most world-renown and populated areas on earth, such as NYC.

Government and military officials also gave their accounts on CNN just last month. Note that CNN is probably the most accessible cable news channel.

If you ask me, powerful people anticipated this event. This NORAD officer explicitly stated that extraterrestrials would make themselves known to us. Why? It's as though the government is putting themselves in a position of non-transparency, handing the stage over to the extraterrestrials. YET, according to testimonies from the Roswell indecent in 1947, government officials seemed to act more possessive and responsible for alien crash landings. Why? Does anyone else see the inconsistencies?

That Hastings guy seemed utterly convinced that we are going to undergo a paradigm shift in all fields of knowledge without even knowing how tolerant they are of our current beliefs.

All I can say is that I would really love a more up-close and personal finale to this mystery of extraterrestrials.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems like I'm restating the premise of the thread in my own words.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I guess this is why it's so hard to discuss this stuff publicly as if you're not a loon...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_763919.html