User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 73

  1. #61
    Senior Member Fan.of.Devin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    OK guys when you chop up my posts like that.

    Safe to assume I'm not going to read it.
    Uh huh...

    I removed exactly three substantial sentences.
    The first because it's meaning was stated in almost exactly the same manner in another part of your post ("will there be more addiction" vs. "will there be more consequences resulting from addiction"). The second, because who benefits from the sale of drugs has nothing to do with anything being discussed here ATM. And the third for mostly the same reason as the previous. Different people have plenty of different reasons for being sober or altered, and I believe by stating it in the loaded way you did, what you really meant is "how can not being sober possibly be anything but bad?"

    Anyway, I suppose it doesn't make much difference if you read it or not, since you've demonstrated epic failure in comprehension in this thread.
    So hey, for the sake of brevity, by all means skip 'em bro!
    Thanks for playing.

    Sorry to be such a condescending dick, but it's hard to be anything less to you when you've made a habit of replying to people's posts with lines of emoticons.

    Good riddance.
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8

  2. #62
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    OK guys when you chop up my posts like that.

    Safe to assume I'm not going to read it.
    How's your butt? Is it hurt?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan.of.Devin View Post
    Uh huh...

    I removed exactly three substantial sentences.
    The first because it's meaning was stated in almost exactly the same manner in another part of your post ("will there be more addiction" vs. "will there be more consequences resulting from addiction").
    What I dont like

    The second, because who benefits from the sale of drugs has nothing to do with anything being discussed here ATM.
    is that

    And the third for mostly the same reason as the previous. Different people have plenty of different reasons for being sober or altered,
    every couple of sentences

    and I believe by stating it in the loaded way you did, what you really meant is "how can not being sober possibly be anything but bad?"
    there's another line of script

    Anyway, I suppose it doesn't make much difference if you read it or not, since you've demonstrated epic failure in comprehension in this thread.
    It makes it hard to read

    So hey, for the sake of brevity, by all means skip 'em bro!
    Thanks for playing.
    and respond to

    Sorry to be such a condescending dick, but it's hard to be anything less to you when you've made a habit of replying to people's posts with lines of emoticons.

    Good riddance.
    No you're not. Not sorry for a bit of it. I reply to laughable shit with emoticons pretty much because that's what it deserves. I've no problems comprehending bullshit either, which is what wholesale legalisation of drug pushing IS.

    Frank's got the solution.

  4. #64
    Senior Member Fan.of.Devin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What I dont like



    is that



    every couple of sentences



    there's another line of script



    It makes it hard to read



    and respond to



    No you're not. Not sorry for a bit of it. I reply to laughable shit with emoticons pretty much because that's what it deserves. I've no problems comprehending bullshit either, which is what wholesale legalisation of drug pushing IS.

    Frank's got the solution.
    There was exactly one paragraph that I split into two separate pieces to reply to... Sorry it offended your sensibilities so much.

    But hey, tell yourself whatever you need to believe in order to resolve the cognitive dissonance of viewing yourself as an omnipotent genius yet having jack shit worth adding to the conversation.
    I certainly won't view you as an intellectual weakling for using such a retarded cop out as making fun of my posting style (which wasn't even any difference from yours), or anything... Oh wait, yeah I will, actually.

    To reiterate, thanks for playing, and now I think you'd do yourself and everyone else a service by choosing the GTFO of this thread.
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8

  5. #65
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan.of.Devin View Post
    There was exactly one paragraph that I split into two separate pieces to reply to... Sorry it offended your sensibilities so much.

    But hey, tell yourself whatever you need to believe in order to resolve the cognitive dissonance of viewing yourself as an omnipotent genius yet having jack shit worth adding to the conversation.
    I certainly won't view you as an intellectual weakling for using such a retarded cop out as making fun of my posting style (which wasn't even any difference from yours), or anything... Oh wait, yeah I will, actually.

    To reiterate, thanks for playing, and now I think you'd do yourself and everyone else a service by choosing the GTFO of this thread.
    Just saying.

    Seems to have really rankled you but whatever you're hoping to persuade me off is going to mean jack shit so long as your posting insulting BS like that.



    Maybe you just jacking up with the wrong shit and posting high.

  6. #66
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Just saying.

    Seems to have really rankled you but whatever you're hoping to persuade me off is going to mean jack shit so long as your posting insulting BS like that.



    Maybe you just jacking up with the wrong shit and posting high.
    thats fucking low.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #67
    Senior Member Fan.of.Devin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Just saying.

    Seems to have really rankled you but whatever you're hoping to persuade me off is going to mean jack shit so long as your posting insulting BS like that.
    Actually, your argument wasn't what rankled me, your being being a dick to people unwarrantedly is what did the trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post


    Maybe you just jacking up with the wrong shit and posting high.
    Hahaha, cute.
    Don't flatter yourself, though, I don't care remotely enough about your opinion at this point to be bothered by accusations of being a "druggie" or some such shit.

    This thread has had some very tasty ad hominems, thanks for the entertainment.
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8

  8. #68
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan.of.Devin View Post
    Don't flatter yourself, though, I don't care remotely enough about your opinion at this point to be bothered by accusations of being a "druggie" or some such shit.

    This thread has had some very tasty ad hominems, thanks for the entertainment.
    That's the default argument the prohibition crowd uses when all of their other arguments have been refuted. He's used it more than once in this thread.

    By the way, I think his complaints were directed at my response. I was the one who broke his post up in my response. Frankly, I don't care what he thinks of my presentation. It's obvious that his objections are just an attempt to avoid addressing the fact the he's wrong.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  9. #69
    Senior Member Fan.of.Devin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-
    Posts
    294

    Default

    I don't think it was only directed at you.

    Methinks he got a little too excited and decided to proclaim my post chopped up before he went through the trouble of such formalities as actually, you know, reading it.

    Or more likely, he was just desperately scrambling for any way to effectively throw up the white flag without directly implying he's conceded anything.
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8

  10. #70
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan.of.Devin View Post
    Actually, your argument wasn't what rankled me, your being being a dick to people unwarrantedly is what did the trick.
    Hahaha, cute.
    Sometimes when you meet someone who's a real dick all you can aim to do is mirror their behaviour. Sound familiar?

    Don't flatter yourself, though, I don't care remotely enough about your opinion at this point to be bothered by accusations of being a "druggie" or some such shit.

    This thread has had some very tasty ad hominems, thanks for the entertainment.
    Alright that was a personal attack on you but there's a point, generally when high minded libertarian armchair philosophers make arguments about drugs they arent prepared to confront the reality, its pretty damn ugly but it gets ignored because it doesnt fit the theorising, its all an inconvenience.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] infp & estp... does it work?
    By tolzart in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 11-16-2016, 01:39 AM
  2. [MBTItm] ENFP Female + ISTJ male-How to make it work
    By SPARKles in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. INTPc? It Works. Apparently.
    By LowEnd in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 02:56 AM
  4. now I went and did it. oops. now what?
    By grasshoppersings in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 12:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO