First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    He does not have access to our country to investigate for himself. His culture perhaps does not value life as ours does (Life is HUGE in America) and it might be difficult for him to emotionally grasp how deplorable the thought of killing innocent Americans to advance a political agenda actually is to us.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    Value life, you say?
    Check your bearings and look up casualties...
    Sanctions alone killed millions in disease and famine.
    Even before the wars started.
    These poor bastards consider their fellow muslims as much brothers as you do your fellow americans.

Let's see who started it all, too, while we're at it.
    This did not start with 9/11 like you might think.
    What they've done to the western world is a piss in the Missisippi compared to the damage inflicted on Islamic countries by the west, and the United States in particular.

I'm not that fond of Islam or extremists of any kind...
    But, seriously, you guys need a reality check.
    That's not just personal against you, Jonnyboy.

For your information, I am not partial against Jews based on ethnicity.
    I don't care if anyone is a Jew or not. It's the nation of Israel that I am concerned about.
    As much concerned about it as I would be about any nation responsible for heinous war crimes.
    Some of the worst in history, actually.
    The only reason that it hasn't been dragged to the court in Haag and all UN support hasn't vanished is that Israel has got US support.

Although, I hear that support is getting harder to cling to as the crimes committed against the Palestinian people as well as neighboring countries is starting to show and public opinion in the rest of the world is starting to sway a lot in favor of Palestine over Israel.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    FREE

I meant the life of its own citizens... We waist tons of money and resources to save individuals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I meant the life of its own citizens... We waist tons of money and resources to save individuals.
    Gee, I wonder why.
    The "leave nobody behind" is an old propaganda trick.
    It's meant to make the troops fighting feel more secure.
    While I do admit that it can be noble indeed by the men and women fighting on the ground to go and save their buddies...
    The whole concept is in place to make troops fight harder and with less questions.
    Well, it doesn't help much in justifying things on a grander scale.

I love freedom, weapons, soldier life and the mentality of fighting men and women more than most people.
    But facts are facts, and they've started to leak out despite efforts to withhold them from doing so.
    Like many people, i'd much rather live in the United States than Iran.
    I would rather have Jewish neighbors than some militant arabs, too.

But, like I said, one cannot be blind to what's happening and has been going on for a long, long time.
    What's going on is nothing short of genocide, and that on a wide front.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFJ

You know, if we just did to Ahmadinejad's plane what the Russians did to the Pole's we wouldn't have this problem.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    You know, if we just did to Ahmadinejad's plane what the Russians did to the Pole's we wouldn't have this problem.
    Dude, he's just one little guy with ugly clothes and a big mouth.
    There are probably millions standing in line to say and do the same things.
    Most would probably do a better job of it, too.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Dude, he's just one little guy with ugly clothes and a big mouth.
    Then it should be easy to do, no?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    FREE

Gee, I wonder why.
    The "leave nobody behind" is an old propaganda trick.
    It's meant to make the troops fighting feel more secure.
    While I do admit that it can be noble indeed by the men and women fighting on the ground to go and save their buddies...
    The whole concept is in place to make troops fight harder and with less questions.
    Well, it doesn't help much in justifying things on a grander scale.

I love freedom, weapons, soldier life and the mentality of fighting men and women more than most people.
    But facts are facts, and they've started to leak out despite efforts to withhold them from doing so.
    Like many people, i'd much rather live in the United States than Iran.
    I would rather have Jewish neighbors than some militant arabs, too.

But, like I said, one cannot be blind to what's happening and has been going on for a long, long time.
    What's going on is nothing short of genocide, and that on a wide front.
    The ethics of proximity, my friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Then it should be easy to do, no?
    Probably not that hard with the combined efforts of CIA, NSA, NRO and the U.S Air Force, no.
    It's doable, to say the least...
    But it would be really impolite and sort of without a real purpose.
    Killing him would also create a much celebrated martyr.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Well if like me you believe that the managerial revolution has been more significant than anything else in human history and provides the greatest clues about politicians on the national and international scale you might ask if this was more for internal consumption or regional consumption than about insulting the US and its allies, they could even be role playing by walking out on his statements. This isnt a conspiracy theory, I'm not suggesting that the politicians have all this rehearsed in advance but they are all game playing and selecting roles and conforming to them.

9/11 I dont believe was staged, if it had been then it was incredibly well staged because Bush and company sure didnt react like they knew what was happening, they where terrified, more so than a lot of average Americans and to this day I think the average American is more terrified by terrorists than anyone else. Contrast it with the UK, terrorists bomb the buses one day, the next people are qued up complaining that they arent running on time. Or compare it with Northern Ireland, the terrorists are generally people everyone knows or who live in the same neighbourhoods as everyone else.

What has happened is that 9/11 has been exploited for political purposes, to permit legislation and foreign policies which have successive administrations have been trying to reverse or rescind but also to try and create a cultural revolution, creating a national myth/grievance narrative for the post-Cold War world, a little like the holocaust was to the formation of the state of Israel. That's not the same thing as what the Iranians are saying though.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Probably not that hard with the combined efforts of CIA, NSA, NRO and the U.S Air Force, no.
    It's doable, to say the least...
    But it would be really impolite and sort of without a real purpose.
    Killing him would also create a much celebrated martyr.
    Need not even take that sort of an effort, anyone remember the inexplicable death of Arafat? Top French diagnosticians couldnt really figure out what was wrong with him, anyone care to speculate it was a tailored viral attack?

Lets be honest the biomedical sciences are much more advanced than most people imagine and it'd be mad to suppose that the military or spies arent getting a piece of that action.

Both Blair and Brown suffered health and heart problems while in office including emergency hospitalisations, in the UK they joked about the Stepford Prime Ministers because after each they became seadily more friendly towards the US foreign policies of the minute.