User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Default Sept. 11, 2001 population control split

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Over 27,000 people died.. that's a lot of people.
    how about those 97,767 – 106,703 documented(who knows whats the real number..) civilians that died in iraq war? gimme even one good reason why i should feel more bad about 27000 americans than about 100000 iraq people. especially in a planet that has 3-4 billion too many people
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Sniffles

Wow just made it to 10 posts and we're already engaging in body count piss contests.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    How about not measuring grief by numbers? Grief is an emotion, not a substance. We can acknowledge that all those deaths are sad, right? (Or whatever it is you think about death.)
    well honestly i think its way more sad that there is way too many people living on this planet and this kind of over population will ruin this planet and way more people will die because of the over population(and effects of it on the environment) than few people who died at wtc.

now about these other factors like consuming too much which will ruin this planet. since american people(especially those kind of people who worked at wtc) consume natural recourses way more than for example those poor(financially) civilian people in iraq, its much more efficient to cut off people in usa than in iraq(what comes to keeping this planet surviving longer), so its better that americans die instead of iraq people. one dead rich american can save like 1000 people who live more modestly. therefore killing americans is a good thing for everyone in the long run.

i feel sorry for you if you lost someone close to you.
    sad but true, its better for the common good and thats way more important in my opinion.

if you cannot see this, you are simply a retard who fails to see the big picture in things that truly matter.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    well honestly i think its way more sad that there is way too many people living on this planet and this kind of over population will ruin this planet and way more people will die because of the over population(and effects of it on the environment) than few people who died at wtc.

now about these other factors like consuming too much which will ruin this planet. since american people(especially those kind of people who worked at wtc) consume natural recourses way more than for example those poor(financially) civilian people in iraq, its much more efficient to cut off people in usa than in iraq(what comes to keeping this planet surviving longer), so its better that americans die instead of iraq people. one dead rich american can save like 1000 people who live more modestly. therefore killing americans is a good thing for everyone in the long run.

i feel sorry for you if you lost someone close to you.
    sad but true, its better for the common good and thats way more important in my opinion.

if you cannot see this, you are simply a retard who fails to see the big picture in things that truly matter.
    Is this some kind of sick joke?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

The "objective, logical" approach to these kinds of issues (the 9/11 attacks, overpopulation, etc.) makes me fucking vomit.

Seriously, I just don't get how people can be so crass.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    No, I believe he is serious. That's hardcore NT at work.
    I notice this tendency too among many of them. I often call this the "NT trap" to devolve into this kind of thinking.

I can see his logic, however, I do not agree that it's a good thing, no one deserved to die, and worse, be killed .
    Yes I can see the logic too, but I also see the great flaws in such "logic"(assuming we can actually call it that) too. For one thing, the value of somebody's life is being predetermined based on arbitrary and subjective standards here.

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

I don't really care about 9/11 and I don't really mourn it every year. I'm not American, I wasn't there, I wasn't affected. Back then I was still living in Cuba; I remember seeing the news on the 8 o'clock news and going "lol no1curr" and then eating my dinner and going to sleep. Next day was a normal schoolday like any other as far as I'm concerned. Why don't I care? For the same reasons no1curr about the Rwanda genocide, the tsunamis in Southeast Asia, the crap in Palestine, the earthquakes in Haiti, Chile and Turkey, etc. If you're not there, if you're not born there, if you're not close with someone from there, you don't care. Does anyone stop every year to mourn the souls lost in Rwanda? No. Why? Because America >>> Rwanda. No1curr about Africa, but the minute shit happens in America, people start flailing (or pretend to anyway). It's the same in every nation; Canada was flailing all over about the Vancouver Olympics shenanigans while the rest of the world kept spinning without a care in the world. No, these are not the same things, but the same concept applies.

And my point is, I don't care about 9/11 because it didn't happen in my country, and no-one I knew or cared about died in 9/11. If it had happened in Somalia, I wouldn't have cared either, though you can bet your ass that no1 would make a fuss about it every year all the time. XD As far as America is concerned, America > Somalia, and pretty much every country, so every1 needs to care about 9/11, but when shit happens elsewhere, only a few souls find it in their hearts to give the smallest of damns, lol. If, on the other hand, MY family and friends had died in 9/11, every year I would be DEVASTATED, because people I loved died there. Like many Americans, every year I would kick up a fuss and make uber-emotional posts everywhere about how tragic this was and how miserable that day was, and bawl my ENFP eyes out in pain and sorrow. However, this wasn't the case, so I'm pretty much indifferent to 9/11.

- - - - - - - - -

@ INTP.

A+ post, although I highly disagree that it's better for Americans to die rather than Iraqis. I do not care either way which ones dies, but to say that it's better for one or the other to die is wrong and innacurate. Death happens, but no1 deserves to die anymore than anyone else. Death, like myself, is Neutral (although I think Death is True Neutral, whereas I'm Chaotic Neutral). Also killing people ain't the answer to overpopulation.
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

Sniffles

I presume "no1curr" is supposed to be nobody cares.

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I presume "no1curr" is supposed to be nobody cares.
    This is correct.
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    The "objective, logical" approach to these kinds of issues (the 9/11 attacks, overpopulation, etc.) makes me fucking vomit.

Seriously, I just don't get how people can be so crass.
    Don't blame logic for a closed-minded idiot.