User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    The way I see it, 9/11 happens everyday in other parts of the world and in other forms: hunger, disease, and also military.
    People die but that doesnt mean 9/11 happens, it was a history making atrocity carried out by suicidal terrorists, that doesnt happen everyday.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    interesting to notice that you ignored that I pointed out that you were being a hypocrite there

and this post is kind of funny coming from Mr "let's look how many Iraqis have died!" as well... burning oil wells isn't exactly an environmentally friendly endeavor either

If you're so concerned about overpopulation do your part, don't celebrate the deaths of other people- that's just uncalled for... what you've done in this thread is nearly as insensitive as showing up at the funeral for a younger person and saying "at least this is helping reduce the strain on the earth's resources!"... there's a time and place for showing concern, but this thread isn't that time or place for stuff of that sort :rolli:

There's a lot better ways to reduce population and it's strain on resources than taking some macabre glee in the death of civilians in a terrorist attack
    im not celebrating death of anyone.

yes there is better ways of reducing population, but those are not going to happen. better way than reducing population would be food production more efficient in a way that wouldnt destroy the croplands, eliminating big companies whos only objective is to make as much profit as possible without thinking others(this would require big changes in politics), offer free birth control to everyone in this planet etc etc. but since this is not going to happen either, its better that people are atleast killing each others..

maybe i should have picked up other topic for posting these statements, but i would have got the same kind of responses in others topics also.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

this whole conversation reminds me of this thread

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ent-minds.html
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Americans have a right to care about something that happened so close to home, some of us lost people we care about! If people of other nationalities want to pay tribute to something like that happened in their country, Im not going to judge them for that, I would give my condolences. Be a little more sensitive people geesh. :steam:
    Ah, yeah.. sorry. I was actually talking about the people of the world in general. I guess it doesn't make it ethnocentric. Attention from those who lost loved ones seems reasonable but what about those who aren't involved? I just don't like nations....and boundaries...it influences segregation of attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    People die but that doesnt mean 9/11 happens, it was a history making atrocity carried out by suicidal terrorists, that doesnt happen everyday.

So it's prime distinction is "suicidal terrorists"? And this makes it globally significant?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

So I deserve to die because I live in the US? Thanks man .
    i dont think that. try getting my idea of the big picture by reading all my posts, i cba to write it all again
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i dont think that. try getting my idea of the big picture by reading all my posts, i cba to write it all again
    Yeah we're just hanging on your every word because you're totally saying things that no one has ever said before, and things that we don't already know. That combined with your totally objective opinions makes this a real life lesson for all of us, I'm sure.

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Americans have a right to care about something that happened so close to home, some of us lost people we care about! If people of other nationalities want to pay tribute to something like that that happened in their country, Im not going to judge them for that, I would give my condolences. Be a little more sensitive people geesh. :steam:
    See, that's what kills me about how things are now. Remember when the attacks 1st happened? People from many other nations were grieving and flying American flags in honor of those lost. That's not even going into the fact that it was the World Trade Center and that there were many victims from other countries that died in that attack.

Such a great tragedy, but so many people from all over the world and so many different walks of life within even our country banded together to support each other in mourning. From that great tragedy came one of the finest moments for humanity, as far as I see...Damn shame that's already been forgotten.
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Haha, solution to overpopulation is genocide?.
    there is a better way and i wrote about it
    — C.G. Jung

Read

No I get what your saying, I think we have an over population problem as well, but there are better solutions you know. You were just really insensitive thats all.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

im not celebrating death of anyone.

yes there is better ways of reducing population, but those are not going to happen. better way than reducing population would be food production more efficient in a way that wouldnt destroy the croplands, eliminating big companies whos only objective is to make as much profit as possible without thinking others(this would require big changes in politics), offer free birth control to everyone in this planet etc etc. but since this is not going to happen either, its better that people are atleast killing each others..

maybe i should have picked up other topic for posting these statements, but i would have got the same kind of responses in others topics also.
    you wouldn't have gotten as offended of responses elsewhere... this is a memorial thread that you brought it up in... it's completely inappropriate. Not to mention, by your rationale, the death of children would be the best because you're stopping them before they reproduce... people in their mid-life or so, as many of those who died in the WTC attacks, have already done so, so their death matters a hell of a lot less in the realm of environmental impact. The fact that you're insinuating that it's better for large amounts of people to die in some countries than others doesn't go over well either because it's not like we select where we are born- I didn't chose to be born in the US!

I would never say that it's fine for people to die because of their environmental impact... Free birth control and zoning restrictions and preventing the developing countries from burning a shit-ton of coal should be a greater concern
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett