User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    exactly what do you think i meant when i said that i dont see point of continuing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Hopefully that you would stop posting, but I see that's not gonna be the case.

And I knew that.
    Marm, stop being so mean.

He clearly stated he wasn't going to continue this so that that would be the last word. You were suppose to listen to him and stop talking to him, defeated, probably rejected and maybe even feeling sad inside. By continuing to talk and not listen to him, you're making him continue it when he clearly doesn't want to so he can have the last word he was looking for! Manipulation much???

You're being cruel and insensitive to his needs. And rubbing it in his face that you knew he couldn't resist continuing, knowing it'd remind him that he promised you he'd stop posting, is just harsh. :ouch:

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yeah but remember, we're not supposed to make them suffer too much. That's just cruel.
    That's right. Don't you forget it. Because suffering is way worse than death.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Plane crashes don't kill anyone either.
    O I see wut u did ther...
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    I don't get it.
    What about it don't you get?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chunes View Post
    Your sentiment doesn't make any sense.

What, exactly, is overpopulation's alternative to war, famine, and pestilence? If it were not overpopulation, then it would not be overpopulation.
    Like I said the idea that those things are good because they contain the human population, that basic anti-humanism, is dated. Its very yesterday.

Ecosystems dont even function like that, its the same mentality which leads to the liberation of animals or domesticated pets who then die within a short time, usually miserably, afterward.

Obviously the only way you're going to control the population without forcing sterilization/abortion and without killing people off(all the while continuing to lengthen the average life span) is to colonize the closest solid floating space masses. It's inevitable.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

We need a world wide freakin revolution dammit! 1 child per couple or none at all (if you want more kids, adopt)! If sterilization is too extreme then education is what we need...

There are tons of babies and children with no place to call home, people should really consider adoption. I dont want kids because I think about how f*cked up this world is, & it doesnt seem like its getting any better.

In my opinion its selfish to want to have a kids just because you want a little you running around.

*Just my opinion, sorry if I offended anyone.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

That's an opinion I share. There's no reason to have kids if you can't afford the cost of raising one properly. Also, people should definitely be limited to no more than two kids at this point, so that the population will decline slowly oh yeah....population decline = economic depression....no more cheap plastic shit, every day low prices (((

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Marm, stop being so mean.

He clearly stated he wasn't going to continue this so that that would be the last word. You were suppose to listen to him and stop talking to him, defeated, probably rejected and maybe even feeling sad inside. By continuing to talk and not listen to him, you're making him continue it when he clearly doesn't want to so he can have the last word he was looking for! Manipulation much???

You're being cruel and insensitive to his needs. And rubbing it in his face that you knew he couldn't resist continuing, knowing it'd remind him that he promised you he'd stop posting, is just harsh. :ouch:
    I know. I'm such a bitch.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    What about it don't you get?
    What do plane crashes have to do with anything? Because a few crazies targeted a couple of buildings several years ago? What the hell does that have to do with overpopulation and how does it serve your point? War and conflict have always been a reality, "overpopulation" or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    We need a world wide freakin revolution dammit! 1 child per couple or none at all (if you want more kids, adopt)!
    Wow. Why don't you just move to China, then?

This whole "overpopulation" garbage is just propaganda pushed by the elite puppetmasters to kill us off and enact various tactics to take better control of us. Seriously, there is still plenty of room on God's green earth to romp around in and take advantage of, it's just that people crowd tightly together, especially ever since industrialization took hold. Along with greedy mofos who take way more than their share. That's why it's so easy for some to believe in overpopulation. And it's not so much not enough natural resources to use as it is misuse/waste of those resources. Which doesn't appear to be a problem in most industrialized countries because we don't seem to have any shortages. There's also a widely disproportionate ratio (compared with history) of farmers to other types of workers, but this is mostly because of technology and has more to do with the quality of the final product.

Or, maybe you can give me better reasons why we're overcrowded. I don't remember seeing a good one yet.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Humans have spread like cancer and we are raping the earth of its resources. The solution I gave was just my OPINION, sue me. Go have fun having all your damn kids buddy.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ENFJ

Does anyone else not see the parallels of this intense environmentalism and fascism? Or am I just invoking Godwin's law?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge