User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Results 181 to 190 of 221

  1. #181
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yet you will.
    who knows
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  2. #182
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    who knows
    I know.

    We all know.

  3. #183
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I know.

    We all know.
    exactly what do you think i meant when i said that i dont see point of continuing this?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  4. #184
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    exactly what do you think i meant when i said that i dont see point of continuing this?
    Hopefully that you would stop posting, but I see that's not gonna be the case.

    And I knew that.

  5. #185
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    people will reproduce even if they are low on resources, this is exactly what is happening in africa and in parts of asia.
    How is this not an argument against your stance?

    People dying off doesn't help the future if that's your assumption.

    Obviously education is the answer, not murder. You're being a child. You think because you have logic skills you are right. Well, maybe your argument has internal consistency (although that hasn't exactly been made clear in your posts, but I guess maybe that has to do with your English ability.)

    Your premises are the problem, not your deductions. Logic skills don't help you there.

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    how about those 97,767 – 106,703 documented(who knows whats the real number..) civilians that died in iraq war? gimme even one good reason why i should feel more bad about 27000 americans than about 100000 iraq people. especially in a planet that has 3-4 billion too many people
    i agree on the bolded part. but i don't blame one nation for that like some people do (china), i blame everyone. the mother of my father popped out ten kids, just to keep the farm up. i mean, there's always some dumb selfish reason behind getting children. that includes finland and norway, where you and i are from.

    but

    i wouldn't poke at casualty statistics. don't feel more or less sympathy for either nations (us/iraq). however, israel/palestine don't get any sympathy from me, i'm done thinking about them, it's obvious that they are never going to evolve beyond what happened thousands of years ago.

    i will, however, still laugh at stuff like this:
    (it's from Uwe Boll's dark comedy Postal, and it is a joke, but it does involve a rather horrific scene surrounding 9/11, so if you're sensitive to this sort of stuff, don't watch it)

    [YOUTUBE=Vt_tv7t79WY]Secret First Sequence of Postal - The Movie by Uwe Boll[/YOUTUBE]

  7. #187
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    I think by INTP's logic, we should kill all the Muslim Americans. They're Americans, who consume so much, and all the other Americans hate them so much that they're living terrible lives in the country. It's a mercy to them, to the rest of the American people, and most especially, to the environment.

    Yaaaay genocide!
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  8. #188

    Default

    So, this thread is one of those Earth First!y dealies in which war, famine, pestilence are looked upon kindly because they contain the population? Really? I thought the eighties where over.

  9. #189
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I think by INTP's logic, we should kill all the Muslim Americans. They're Americans, who consume so much, and all the other Americans hate them so much that they're living terrible lives in the country. It's a mercy to them, to the rest of the American people, and most especially, to the environment.

    Yaaaay genocide!
    Why stop there?

    Humanity is just a virus that is destructive to the planet, and it would be better off without us, frankly.

    Thanks for giving us the idea!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  10. #190
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Why stop there?

    Humanity is just a virus that is destructive to the planet, and it would be better off without us, frankly.

    Thanks for giving us the idea!
    Well, there needs to be a few left over for these "future generations" to come from.

    I guess we could always do a Dr. Strangelove scenario.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Similar Threads

  1. How tall would 16 buildings need to be to house the world's population? (split)
    By EcK in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 05:38 PM
  2. What is truth (split from post poll)
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 09:47 AM
  3. Sept. 11, 2001
    By BRMC117 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 03:49 AM
  4. Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie'
    By Scott N Denver in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 04:38 PM
  5. Locus of Control
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 12:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO