User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Why care so much about future humans and so little about the ones that are living today?
    because there are too many humans living now for future generations to even exist, unless we change our ways dramatically. and since people who live now arent willing to change their ways to save this race(or majority of it), atleast something should be done to ensure that humans and most animals wont go to extinct
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    You guys realize a soda can of pure botulism could exterminate the entire human race, right? All you need is a proper dispersion method...
    if this was aimed at me, you seriously got no idea of my ideology
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    why do i need to think about what life is more important than other. well i think for fun, being Ti dom i like to think about this kind of stuff just for the sake of thinking.
    Yeah, pissing other people off is really fun. I think pissing other people off should at least have a purpose. That's why Te is better. People with Ti who die are doing the world more of a favor, because at least people with Te get things done and are in touch with reality.

You like my justification?

that post doesent really make any sense. if people who like to do good for this planet kill themselves, then there will be only the bad people left who will ruin this planet even faster. not to mention that its not that many people who actually would like to do something to save this planet.
    If the "bad" people are all that are left, why do you care if they destroy the planet? Are you a secret nature lover? Do you like animals? That's so sweet.

Ginkgo

if this was aimed at me
    False.

you seriously got no idea of my ideology
    Subsequently false.

It seems the concrete materialist also takes things literally. Sure you don't prefer sensing over intuition?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yeah, pissing other people off is really fun. I think pissing other people off should at least have a purpose. That's why Te is better. People with Ti who die are doing the world more of a favor, because at least people with Te get things done and are in touch with reality.

You like my justification?

If the "bad" people are all that are left, why do you care if they destroy the planet? Are you a secret nature lover? Do you like animals? That's so sweet.
    you not getting why i do it, doesent mean that i dont have a reason. Te in touch with reality? they are just as lost as everyone else, just in a different way.

my intj friends view on this subject is that since people are so powerful that they are the dominant species, its ok for them to destroy the planet and kill everything in it, just because they can. he doesent care if people go thru of thousands of years of misery while killing themselves and everything else in the world, because if people are that stupid to go that road, they dont deserve to survive. neither does he care about the environment since if people destroy it they are only limiting survival of the majority. also he thinks that atleast few people will survive no matter if this planet would be covered with poison clouds with no life on the surface and those who survive are the best and the ones who should survive, because they are smart enough to survive thru all that since they posses the technology that will matter at that time.

you think that kind of view on this matter is better? thats like the prime example on how Te thinks..
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    False.
    okay
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

you not getting why i do it, doesent mean that i dont have a reason. Te in touch with reality? they are just as lost as everyone else, just in a different way.

my intj friends view on this subject is that since people are so powerful that they are the dominant species, its ok for them to destroy the planet and kill everything in it, just because they can. he doesent care if people go thru of thousands of years of misery while killing themselves and everything else in the world, because if people are that stupid to go that road, they dont deserve to survive. neither does he care about the environment since if people destroy it they are only limiting survival of the majority. also he thinks that atleast few people will survive no matter if this planet would be covered with poison clouds with no life on the surface and those who survive are the best and who should survive, because they are smart enough to survive thru all that since they posses the technology that will matter at that time.

you think that kind of view on this matter is better? thats like the prime example on how Te thinks..
    Well, yes, from a purely function theory perspective, I prefer Te and am observed to use it more often.

But that's not my point. AT ALL. I'm with Tater: you aren't getting metaphors. It's like messing with my ESFP mother.

Are you sure you're Intuitive? Or are you really taking us literally because of the language barrier? Or is playing dumb all a part of your elaborate ruse you're using to troll us?

Ginkgo

...Or is playing dumb all a part of your elaborate ruse you're using to troll us?
    Well, I knew immediately that whether he was trolling us or not, this conversation would degenerate into a fruitless session of wafting the flames when they really shouldn't be.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

The funniest thing about INTP's argument is that his "goal" is for the human race to survive. How do deaths help that goal?

As overpopulation increases and/or global resources decrease, there's less incentive to have a child. Why not let that invisible hand solve the problem instead of promoting murder?

Shit, since we're throwing around ridiculous arguments here, I could argue that if our goal is to get to a sustainable population/consumption ratio as quickly as possible, we should just start burning resources to make people not want to have kids. At least that way we don't have to murder people. So consumption hungry-americans are actually GOOD for the world overall!!!!!!

I actually think that argument has more logical soundness than INTP's.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Well, yes, from a purely function theory perspective, I prefer Te and am observed to use it more often.

But that's not my point. AT ALL. I'm with Tater: you aren't getting metaphors. It's like messing with my ESFP mother.

Are you sure you're Intuitive? Or are you really taking us literally because of the language barrier? Or is playing dumb all a part of your elaborate ruse you're using to troll us?
    are you sure that you dont prefer Fi aided by low Te?

i guess im taking you literally because i expect people to say things literally when it comes to writing because i cant really see peoples body language (and i think that people should say things literally when they communicate in writing, or else the writing is really inaccurate way of communication), language barrier might also have something to do with this.

and yes im sure im an intp, not istp, my Se sucks and my Ne is almost as good as my Ti. you know Si is the third function in intps, so we do usually use it reasonably well, that doesent make me a sensor.

to me it seems that you are the one who is playing dumb since you dont seem to be understanding what im actually saying, but maybe thats just low Te blocking out information where it shouldnt. are you sure that Te isnt your tert function? because you seem to use it as it were your tert function.
    — C.G. Jung

Read