User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Why is it wrong to send people to gas chambers? You have to admit from experience it's far more efficient than sending out death squads to kill people, or for that matter flying planes into buildings.
    when people die unexpectedly they suffer less. therefore airplane to a big building > gas chamber. im not saying that we should cut down people with airplanes, im just saying that its better than gas chamber.

and like i told earlier, there are better ways to save the planet than killing people like this. but its not going to happen because of people who think only their own well being. this kind of people dont give any other opinions that killing them if we want to save this planet. so if you are one of these people, you got no one else to blame than yourself and other people who think like you.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    no and i think its a really sad thing that most people are only capable of thinking about their own good. this is the kind of mentality that will destroy the human race, or atleast cause alot of misery and death in the future. i think if everyone in the world continues living like this, we will be lucky to have few million humans left in the whole world in few hundred year.

guess

Well, It makes me wonder why you do care(or do you?) if you weren't going to exist in the future anyways. (or would you?)

---

Now, I wonder if I'm sullying the thread. hm...

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    so are you going to start some kind of revolution then, that the rest of the world will follow?
    i dont think i can start any big revolution and i dont think that starting some kind of revolution by taking governments down will do much good, the change needs to start from them.

now that you mentioned actually i am working as a job trainee(taking photos on their videos) in a non profit organization that tries to promote recycling, organic farming(trying to make it worth something), sustainable development in consumption and other fair ways to consume(that doesent have anything to do with the environment) etc. so im doing atleast something good for this place

Isn't that what you want?
    more people would survive without the misery if we would do it the right way. thats what im trying to say, but you arent getting my point on that..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Good! Too bad everyone in the world doesnt have that mindset. I still think sterilizing people would help...lol.

Edit: Sterilizing peeps works better then crashing planes in to buildings. Almost went off topic there.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

Nowhere, yeah we're going nowhere fast
    Maybe this time, I'll be yours you'll be mine

C-c-c-crazy, get your ass in my bed
    Baby you'll be just my summer boyfriend

Summer boy

Lets get lost you can take me home
    Somewhere nice we can be alone

Bikini tops, coming o-o-off
    Don't be sad when the sun goes down

You'll wake up and im not around
    I've got to go oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

We'll still have the summer after all
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

OK i know everyone is raging about something else right now, but this was some of the long-term aftermath that was a little upsetting to me so I'd like to know what peoples thoughts were about what I consider to be the exploitation of 9/11.

Namely, shit like this:

Tasteless and a Scam: The 2008 9/11 Commemorative Coin

Exploiting the Atrocity - Op-Ed - NYTimes.com

now i recognize that these are opinions that are biased by nature (especially the latter article) but I'm more concerned about looking at the big picture in regards to this, not necessarily about specific events. What do you think this brand of response to a tragedy like this says about our political/cultural/whatever climate? I'd especially like to hear from people who were in any way more personally affected by the event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    EPIC

[YOUTUBE="I0rVovLWCXw"]Abducted[/YOUTUBE]

Skip to about 45 seconds.
    "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that because you think you're FAT? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole milk if you wanted to."

Music listening habits

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    when people die unexpectedly they suffer less. therefore airplane to a big building > gas chamber. im not saying that we should cut down people with airplanes, im just saying that its better than gas chamber.
    O RLY? I bet those folks who were on the plane knew they were going to die for an hour or so before they crashed. Also, there were people who died within the building through being crushed and suffocated, so I'm sure their deaths weren't as quick as you're trying to make it out to be. Flying an airplane into a building is just as pre-meditated as sending people to a gas chamber, just on a smaller scale. It's also "inefficient."

and like i told earlier, there are better ways to save the planet than killing people like this. but its not going to happen because of people who think only their own well being. this kind of people dont give any other opinions that killing them if we want to save this planet. so if you are one of these people, you got no one else to blame than yourself and other people who think like you.
    Yeah, because it's totally in human nature to stand up to die. You're completely ignoring logic at this point. If anything, societies try to dominate and drive out others, and this has been going on since the beginning of time. There's nothing new going on here, it's just that we have more advanced technology and industry and greater awareness of the world around us. If it wasn't for all of this environment destroying technology and industry, you wouldn't even have a concept of it being better for one society to die over another, unless you saw that society as a direct threat to your own...or if they stood in your way of taking over their land.

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    OK i know everyone is raging about something else right now, but this was some of the long-term aftermath that was a little upsetting to me so I'd like to know what peoples thoughts were about what I consider to be the exploitation of 9/11.

Namely, shit like this:

Tasteless and a Scam: The 2008 9/11 Commemorative Coin

Exploiting the Atrocity - Op-Ed - NYTimes.com

now i recognize that these are opinions that are biased by nature (especially the latter article) but I'm more concerned about looking at the big picture in regards to this, not necessarily about specific events. What do you think this brand of response to a tragedy like this says about our political/cultural/whatever climate? I'd especially like to hear from people who were in any way more personally affected by the event.
    To be honest I think that it says more about the prevailence of feeling functions and personal and personalised narratives in the present day contra ideological/religious/political messages or thinking-judging.

The same things happened in the UK surrounding the death of Diana and Doddy Alfiad (spelling)

Why is it wrong to send people to gas chambers? You have to admit from experience it's far more efficient than sending out death squads to kill people, or for that matter flying planes into buildings.
    Hmm, pretty NTJ of you there Peguy