User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    You're right - starving people is inhumane. Let's send them to the gas chamber to "get rid of them" instead.

I'm glad you're concerned about future generations of humans and animals surviving but wish death upon the people that are here. Tell me - do you believe that the future people will be of stronger moral fiber? Will they be better people more deserving of life? I'm glad that living breathing Americans are just examples to you rather than human beings, but that imaginary future people win your sympathy.

Besides, it's not like we're not concerned about the environment just because we don't agree with your methods.
    again you are putting words in my mouth with that gas chamber thing.

i hope the future generation will learn from our mistakes if they can keep this planet alive.

i didnt say that you are not concerned about the environment

okay now i hope that you are satisfied. like i told you, you wont get my point and you are just putting words in my mouth and assuming things that i dont even think. so there is no point of continuing this
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_400 View Post
    I agree on that to a point. How many younger people do you know that have the responsibility to take the pills everyday as they're supposed to? There's also the point that women don't HAVE to have sex if their guy wants it. I've got plenty of female friends who made the guy go out to the store to buy condoms or absolutely refused him sex unless he wore one. There really is a lack of personal responsibility in the world today.
    or there's always depo or IUDs or a whole myriad of options... and there are plenty of situations where women don't necissarily have much of a say as to whether they have sex or not with a man... I doubt that they can demand that the man uses a condom
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I have a crazy/extreme idea...after anyone has 1 child, they should be forced to be sterilized .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Do you think the majority of humans care about future generations?
    no and i think its a really sad thing that most people are only capable of thinking about their own good. this is the kind of mentality that will destroy the human race, or atleast cause alot of misery and death in the future. i think if everyone in the world continues living like this, we will be lucky to have few million humans left in the whole world in few hundred years

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Do you care?
    guess
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Why is it wrong to send people to gas chambers? You have to admit from experience it's far more efficient than sending out death squads to kill people, or for that matter flying planes into buildings.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

i hope the future generation will learn from our mistakes if they can keep this planet alive.

i didnt say that you are not concerned about the environment

okay now i hope that you are satisfied. like i told you, you wont get my point and you are just putting words in my mouth and assuming things that i dont even think. so there is no point of continuing this
    You're right, because you won't accept how ridiculous and inappropriate it was for you to barge into this thread and declare that American deaths - any American deaths, whether it be the president, a firefighter, or a fast food worker - are great for the world. I won't blindly accept your nationalism against this country any more than I would accept nationalism against Finland, China, or Zimbabwe. It's trendy to hate Americans now, and it's trendy to hate white people. If we die, everyone else will behave themselves and live within their means and be decent citizens, right? Think again. People are people, and where one nation loses power, another is just waiting to rise up. Just look at the history of the world - the Ottoman empire, China, Japan, Russia, Germany, England...

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I have a crazy/extreme idea...after anyone has 1 child, they should be forced to be sterilized .
    but that would strive for governments controlling people so much that it would be inhuman. i think there is already too much control from the governments even now in many countries. if we would go this route, it wouldnt be long until we all got some micro chips in our heads..
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Sniffles

i think if everyone in the world continues living like this, we will be lucky to have few million humans left in the whole world in few hundred years
    Isn't that what you want?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

no and i think its a really sad thing that most people are only capable of thinking about their own good. this is the kind of mentality that will destroy the human race, or atleast cause alot of misery and death in the future. i think if everyone in the world continues living like this, we will be lucky to have few million humans left in the whole world in few hundred years
    But wait...won't it be great to only have a few million humans left? Won't that be like starting over so the Earth can rebuild itself? I would think you would want that.

but that would strive for governments controlling people so much that it would be inhuman. i think there is already too much control from the governments even now in many countries. if we would go this route, it wouldnt be long until we all got some micro chips in our heads..
    so are you going to start some kind of revolution then, that the rest of the world will follow?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari