User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    I believe it's a gang initiation. She's actually pretty lucky, considering most victims of acid attacks end up with massive deformities.
    I am confused.. how is she lucky? In what way is any of this "lucky"

Lucky that her wounds are less? Does that somehow take away from the "act" of what was done to her. Make it less a violation?

The intent was clear and her being the person of that intent is unfortunate no matter how you look at it. Misfortune being the opposite of luck.

If I try to cut your whole hand off but I only get 2 fingers and your thumb are you go to be any less pissed off at me and feel lucky?

I am confused

MBTI
    ISTx

He was simply saying it "could have", and by the type of assault, should have been worse. - Considering she was attacked with acid in the face, she's lucky the outcome wasn't more severe.

But do we even know she wasn't severely harmed? The video said her eyes were ok, probably due to her wearing sunglasses, but that's all I got. The victim's mom does seem relatively calm in retelling the story.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    What kind of pussy gang has their members commit these cowardly acts in order to be initiated? I want to know, so I can tell them they're retarded.

P.S. What makes you think this is gang related anyways?
    Gangs in the UK have done this and similar gang acts include facial slashing and bleach attacks. I'm not saying it couldn't be an act of jealously or any other motive, I just don't think it was an act of jealousy or any other motive.

He was simply saying it "could have", and by the type of assault, should have been worse. - Considering she was attacked with acid in the face, she's lucky the outcome wasn't more severe.
    She's lucky to have her eyesight and the chance of at least looking human.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    I'm not saying it couldn't be an act of jealously or any other motive, I just don't think it was an act of jealousy or any other motive.
    I mean your guess is as good as mine, if not better. I just hadn't heard of that before. -- That's some pretty screwed up shit...

MBTI
    XXFP

disgusting.

this just pisses me off to the core.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

What kind of pussy gang has their members commit these cowardly acts in order to be initiated? I want to know, so I can tell them they're retarded.

P.S. What makes you think this is gang related anyways?
    lulz you know gangs were the ones who invented drive by shootings as initiations, right? so what do you mean by what kind of pussy gang? Frankly, I think all people in gangs have some serious fucking issues.

The attacker could also be a total psychopath, or an emotionally unstable woman who perhaps thought this was her husband's mistress? I don't know who would do such a thing. It's outrageous. Then again, I'll never understand any random act of cruelty.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    lulz you know gangs were the ones who invented drive by shootings as initiations, right? so what do you mean by what kind of pussy gang? Frankly, I think all people in gangs have some serious fucking issues.

The attacker could also be a total psychopath, or an emotionally unstable woman who perhaps thought this was her husband's mistress? I don't know who would do such a thing. It's outrageous. Then again, I'll never understand any random act of cruelty.
    Drive by shootings are typically committed by one gang towards those in an opposing gang. I've also heard of gangs targeting cops for initiation rights, or other individuals/entities that a gang has beef with. Acid to the face of what appears to be a random target is absolutely inhumane.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm not proud of it, but instances like this kinda make me wish for "an eye for an eye" for the attackers. Jail will be too good for the woman that threw the acid.
    Something Witty

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Drive by shootings are typically committed by one gang towards those in an opposing gang. I've also heard of gangs targeting cops for initiation rights, or other individuals/entities that a gang has beef with. Acid to the face of a random target is absolutely inhumane.
    You say that like drive by shootings aren't a totally pussy thing to do. Drive by shootings, shooting people in the back, picking off people from the top of a water tower...all of those are totally pussy things to do. Besides, innocent people get hurt in drive by shootings, it's not like it's just rival gang members and cops (not that shooting cops for initiation is in any way honorable or justified), so it doesn't make it any more humane.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    You say that like drive by shootings aren't a totally pussy thing to do. Drive by shootings, shooting people in the back, picking off people from the top of a water tower...all of those are totally pussy things to do. Besides, innocent people get hurt in drive by shootings, it's not like it's just rival gang members and cops (not that shooting cops for initiation is in any way honorable or justified), so it doesn't make it any more humane.
    I'm not marginalizing other violent acts or gang activity in general. I'm simply saying that if what was done was gang related it's exceptionally cowardly, even on the standard of gang related crime.