Thread: Overpopulation

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

Default Overpopulation

And, to procreate is WRONG right now... so many of us... we should finish ourselves in a war, or something like that to only reduce the human population by half, or to 1/3, and then be aware of how it should manage its resources... I don't care if I die or if I live, or the same about the others... but in this way, you feelers are going to be a pain in the behind to convince, I guess...
    "Please don't have children, overpopulation is the real fuss of this world"-Composed by me...
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/20/205551.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru View Post
    And, to procreate is WRONG right now... so many of us... we should finish ourselves in a war, or something like that to only reduce the human population by half, or to 1/3, and then be aware of how it should manage its resources... I don't care if I die or if I live, or the same about the others... but in this way, you feelers are going to be a pain in the behind to convince, I guess...
    :zzz::zzz::zzz:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    :zzz::zzz::zzz:
    What's the meaning of this?! It could mean many things...
    "Please don't have children, overpopulation is the real fuss of this world"-Composed by me...
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/20/205551.png

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You're getting trolled.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Let me explain how this forum works. When you throw people off your friend list (even as long as 6 months ago, like Black Cat) they follow you around the forum and call you a troll. Black Cat is no different. So because I won't answer his PM from a few days ago, he is now acting like a little baby, again. Wah wah wah.

Now that I got that bunch of high school age shit out of the way, my response was to your comment that part of the human race should be wiped out, or reduced. Just because it is visual, :zzz::zzz::zzz: rather than text, doesn't make it "trolling."

Black Cat, stop bothering me.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

^That may be how the forum works for you; I simply called it trolling because you put those emoticons there for seemingly no reason to provoke a response. That seemed like a well thought out idea on his part, which was very important to him; which also made it seem like trolling.

I found what I asked in the PM by simply looking in the thread you made on the test, I was actually PMing you to get some discussion started. There's no need to be so hostile, neither of us have a beef with each other.

I have no interest in trolling you nor bothering you. I don't see what could possibly point to that.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

to give you a proper response to that which has nothing to do with the thinking/feeling divide, but a lot to do with logical consequences... who is going to decide? How will they decide? How will they have proper census results for decision making? What will happen to all of the dead bodies? How will the remaining humans be able to cooperate in a cohesive manner to work effectively after such a tragedy? Will they know who decided and ordered the killing? Will they know who killed their acquaitance/friend/family/lover? Will you just kill off a hell of a lot more people to insure that they don't have to deal with one another after such an event?

A subjective judgement like right and wrong is signifigantly more Fi-ish than you'd like to think there, dahling... don't bitch about the feelers when you are using one of their functions, they might want it back

I'm not for a world lacking any function... it would be boring...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Glycerine

Was he serious or joking? I am a little lost.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I dunno, but I have a headache and felt like being picky towards someone!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I have no interest in trolling you nor bothering you.

Then stop stirring up shit. Go away.