Senior Member Array Sesshoumaru's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    It's a good thing you put in the (barely) disclaimer. Otherwise, you might have insulted me.

ENTJs don't have hearts, we have wonky Fi's.

*grumbles damn gummy bear*
    It's your job to control the world, LOL
    "Please don't have children, overpopulation is the real fuss of this world"-Composed by me...

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru View Post
    I'm not judging you, I'm questioning your ideas in the same way you question mine... you can't just see the truth beyond, which, according to the theory, fits you being an S, and again, I don't really like this theory a lot, some stuff is proven wrong...
    once again, don't judge what you don't know... you brag about your function order being interesting without having ever seen mine
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

It's your job to control the world, LOL
    Yes! Can you imagine how ineffective moustache twirling would be, if we added a sappy, lovie-dovie smile?

*shudders*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    once again, don't judge what you don't know... you brag about your function order being interesting without having ever seen mine
    Not bragging, just pointing out some discrepancies in the theory. I don't care about bragging either!
    "Please don't have children, overpopulation is the real fuss of this world"-Composed by me...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Yes! Can you imagine how ineffective moustache twirling would be, if we added a sappy, lovie-dovie smile?

*shudders*
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Not bragging, just pointing out some discrepancies in the theory. I don't care about bragging either!
    like I said, learn something before going around patronizing people, it'll help you out in the long run

now, off to sex/bed... you are too condescending to be interesting
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

Condescending? Watch it! No such thing as someone being smarter than anyone else... we're equals, all are equals...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    wow. I'm done having kids but this almost makes me want to have a third out of spite.

I JUST OUT FI'D YOU ALL BTW
    Hi-Fi?

or on the less positive side... stupeFied

For the ones who don't know, this is more like an Fi/Te interaction!
    indeed. i take pride in my Te gotta keep up with the 2 INTPs i live with somehow

Well, you got a point, the opposites attract, and I'm in the opposite forum to prove some views wrong... the Ti forum for me is just an agreement, most of the part, because you understand it (proves INTPness), and when there's something you quite don't understand, you like it! LOL
    lol well i think interacting with others not of your type is a great reason to be here, but you're taking a pretty assumptive stance on things. you're here to prove things wrong? no offense, and i have no idea how old you are, but you come off sounding kind of juvenile. obviously you've spent a lot of time thinking these things through, but it sounds like you've never run them past another person but jump straight to proposing them as good answers while asserting that others don't know what they're talking about. maybe it's not your intention, but i think because you are quite passionate about your thoughts, it comes off sounding a bit extreme.

What has to be done is to create a weapon that only affects humans and not everything else, but still has to be biological... and for the decisions, JUST FIRE THE DAMN WEAPONS WITHOUT ANY TARGET INPUT, or something like that, LOL! They will eventually fall somewhere, and it would be random! Ask the INTJs what would be best to get there, though, I just give the ideas here, and it's what I can do best!
    but someone still has to create that weapon, and someone has to engage that weapon. that's (at least) one human making a decision that the majority of the other 6 million would probably be against. plus what substances do you know of that only affect humans?

And like I said before, the "Feelers" are going to be a pain in the behind to convince and to leave those to help and save this world, or choose the damned ending for all the human race instead of the death of the half or more... and the process may be slowly and painful if you choose to stay with the "don't do anything about it" view...
    but you're not conceding that there are other options besides kill a bunch of people off or be killed off entirely. hell, the earth could be hit by a meteor the size of jupiter tomorrow and we wouldn't have anything more to worry about. (ignore physics here. i know the meteor would be more likely to pull earth into orbit. but the point is that it could happen.) we simply don't know what is going to happen in the future.

so you're right, i'm not willing to agree to the knowing sacrifice of millions of humans for an unknown, when there are other options available. it actually seems rather illogical.

You're still forgetting the possibilities... and look who's talking! I don't care about winning or about a contest, I care about helping people like you understand things better... like I said, re-read, and use critical thinking to at least reject parts of a theory and retain your originality... still, this isn't about ineptness, or ignorance... it's about misconception.
    why? cause she's not agreeing with your ideas? i'm not seeing your counters to her questions either. you're trying to pin "not seeing beyond" on whatever, but you're not seeing beyond the very few variables you've accounted for. i think your Ti is getting the better of your Ne

Freaking Ratchet Array Rail Tracer's Avatar

And, to procreate is WRONG right now... so many of us... we should finish ourselves in a war, or something like that to only reduce the human population by half, or to 1/3, and then be aware of how it should manage its resources... I don't care if I die or if I live, or the same about the others... but in this way, you feelers are going to be a pain in the behind to convince, I guess...
    OR, we can develop easier methods to create more output when it comes to more resources? I mean, that is what we have been doing for the past couple millenniums. :rolli: Instead of being worried about resources, why not find ways to make/create resources?

Really, there are better methods than to use that brain power for a machine that would kill out most of the human population that only affects the human population.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    but someone still has to create that weapon, and someone has to engage that weapon. that's (at least) one human making a decision that the majority of the other 6 million would probably be against. plus what substances do you know of that only affect humans?
    We can wait and see what 2012 brings?

We can also wait until 2032-2100 ish for a meteor to pass by earth 3 times to create a 1 in 9000 chance of creating a mass extinction on Earth.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

Well, the primary reason why no one does a thing about creating more resources I because the ones at the top want to be the ones in control. They benefit from the money that they get by using those resources an selling them to the ones that are not capable to get them for whatever reason... This supports the idea of change, but skylight has a point... What chemical only affects humans? I'm actually thinking that if we can somehow manage to control hydrotestosterone (reason of hair loss when in high concentrations) we may be able to control some genetic dysfunction to at least stop reproduction with by limiting the useful sperm... The relationship is not well understood yet, but after some research by masking it into prevention of hair loss, someone might manage to pull the trick! So, I guess some like me will get the idea as well... And begin tests sooner or later, depending on how socially retarded people are... I mean, even rats limit their populations when they have no resources or when they sense the lack of them, they begin killing each other, but that would be, like you said, too savage and just understood in humans by humans as the desire to kill, and that's not my point...