User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: Overpopulation

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    it would seem that these threads seem to produce the opposite of their functional strengths. mass killing in the Fi thread, general disharmony in the Fe thread, overexaggeration in the Ti thread, and dismissal in the Ni thread.

this is like... a bizarre parallel manifestation of what it would actually be like without those functions?
    Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed this trend...

There seems a certain irony here. But I do like seeing the way the threads have worked out, even unintentionally, as dynamic examples of what happens to human interactions and thinking in the absence or underuse of these functions, rather than remaining in the realms of abstracted speculation and hypothesis.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    three problems...

1. unless it's done REALLY slowly, you're still gonna fuck up the environment with all the leftover human refuse. at least hopefully humans can figure out ways to transform that stuff and figure out ways of returning it to the environment.

2. not to mention the potential effect of the biochemical weapon, either in the atmosphere or in human remains.

3. you can't do it "randomly". someone is going to decide whether this happens or not, even if it's orchestrated to kill randomly. and i don't wanna die. i imagine the rest of the population feels similarly. have less kids? be more environmentally conscious? sure, i don't mind. killing myself for the sake of the planet when there are other ways to go about saving it? nope.

plus, if you're a subscriber to the belief in the global ecosystem to maintain balance, which i generally am, it seems like humans are gonna be about due for a near wipe-out in the next few thousand years if we don't start making the appropriate changes.

lmao.

as if Fi has enough people skills to do anything on a mass level

it would seem that these threads seem to produce the opposite of their functional strengths. mass killing in the Fi thread, general disharmony in the Fe thread, overexaggeration in the Ti thread, and dismissal in the Ni thread.

this is like... a bizarre parallel manifestation of what it would actually be like without those functions?
    For the ones who don't know, this is more like an Fi/Te interaction!

Well, you got a point, the opposites attract, and I'm in the opposite forum to prove some views wrong... the Ti forum for me is just an agreement, most of the part, because you understand it (proves INTPness), and when there's something you quite don't understand, you like it! LOL

What has to be done is to create a weapon that only affects humans and not everything else, but still has to be biological... and for the decisions, JUST FIRE THE DAMN WEAPONS WITHOUT ANY TARGET INPUT, or something like that, LOL! They will eventually fall somewhere, and it would be random! Ask the INTJs what would be best to get there, though, I just give the ideas here, and it's what I can do best!

And like I said before, the "Feelers" are going to be a pain in the behind to convince and to leave those to help and save this world, or choose the damned ending for all the human race instead of the death of the half or more... and the process may be slowly and painful if you choose to stay with the "don't do anything about it" view...
    "Please don't have children, overpopulation is the real fuss of this world"-Composed by me...
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/20/205551.png

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru View Post
    For the ones who don't know, this is more like an Fi/Te interaction!
    I see what you did there... and for the ones who don't know, S stands for Sensor, not Stupid :rolli:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I would suggest you read more around the forum before getting silly ideas about what I mean here... ignorance is not particularly becoming

and from the complaints of general ineptness put forth by some Ns on the forum when they get into "who's more intuitive" pissing contests, my conclusion, which was tongue in cheek for those who need a translator for humor, was not hard to draw

learn some about people before being an asshole... it'll save you some embarassment in the long run
    You're still forgetting the possibilities... and look who's talking! I don't care about winning or about a contest, I care about helping people like you understand things better... like I said, re-read, and use critical thinking to at least reject parts of a theory and retain your originality... still, this isn't about ineptness, or ignorance... it's about misconception.
    "Please don't have children, overpopulation is the real fuss of this world"-Composed by me...

Glycerine

Wahhhhh, why do the NTs stir up the most ruckus in these threads? Not to get in the middle of this but sesh, did you know that whatever is aux Ti?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

Yeah, I'm aware of that.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru View Post
    You're still forgetting the possibilities... and look who's talking! I don't care about winning or about a contest, I care about helping people like you understand things better... like I said, re-read, and use critical thinking to at least reject parts of a theory and retain your originality... still, this isn't about ineptness, or ignorance... it's about misconception.
    you're still missing the point... not everyone has a sociopathic disregard for others... not to mention the contamination of the world that you treasure so much by (a) method of elimination (b) human corpses (c) imbalance of the predator to prey balance by a drastic amount after the inevitable boom in predator population after an increase in meat- if you're that concerned DO something, quit pondering hypothetical mass killings on the internet... that's doing NOTHING for the environment

and people like me? once again... quit judging before knowing...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

wow. I'm done having kids but this almost makes me want to have a third out of spite.

I JUST OUT FI'D YOU ALL BTW
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    So you're saying you have heart?

(barely)
    It's a good thing you put in the (barely) disclaimer. Otherwise, you might have insulted me.

ENTJs don't have hearts, we have wonky Fi's.

*grumbles damn gummy bear*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

I'm not judging you, I'm questioning your ideas in the same way you question mine... you can't just see the truth beyond, which, according to the theory, fits you being an S, and again, I don't really like this theory a lot, some stuff is proven wrong...