ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I think I just became a juggalo.
    Pics or it isn't true.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Pics or it isn't true.
    All this makeup on my fingers made the camera slip out of my hands and smash. Then I hit the pieces with an axe. I...I'm not sure why.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Default yeah.. be down with the clown. *gangsign*

Sigh. I knew someday, this day would come.
    TypeC would have an ICP thread.

[YOUTUBE="G7heHF4CMyU"]oh the layers of infinite.. dumb [/YOUTUBE]

..There's just so much wrong, even with this.. forget the extreme acts of violence you hear about.. just.. I mean.. look at this guy [how OLD is he?].. It pains me to try to.. wrap my head around how he can just.. ramble on about this ridiculous scene like it's something important.. painting his face, talking to a camera, looking in the mirror.. I can't even really find the words right now.

But it's this tunnel-vision, this distorted, one-dimensional mindset... amplified in a groupsetting reinforcing one another.. that, well, leads to the actions posted at the beinginng of this thread..

I'm not pointing out anything that's not already apparent, just offering some further illustration, I suppose.
    It's stupid, and yeah, it's pretty funny, in a sad, pathetic way. Initially, I'd simply wanted to post this video I knew of, to share/laugh at..

I'm admittedly sort of, uncomfortable with the notion that this is yet another rare moment in time when I have trouble empathizing with such terribly dysfunctional people on any level, really. I catch myself reaching this point of utter disgust and near blind animosity. I have to really struggle to feel for them as fellow human beings at all..

and then I have to wonder, if that's something, in a way, not too different from the mob mentality of hatred, and sort of segregation of humanity this crappy music scene displays time and again? That same break in ''reason'' ..that one small singularity in the mind- of not knowing, not understanding, just that one seedling of a blind spot, that the zealot cult followers and sad, misguided, angry & unenlightened masses scramble and cling to time and again..

perhaps seeing that one, thin strand in this messy spiderwebbing of the human psyche is all that really makes me any different from them..

[end internal monologue transmission]

On a somewhat lighter note here, found this article ironic, considering how Jugglaos love their Faygo. Apparently this is a, shall we say, unrequited love.

*tips hat* Well, I'll be off now.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yes Lex all about Mob Mentality.

Where I'm from in Indiana (Indiana of all places!! guess it's because its within 12 hours of detroit where they are from) ICP, is HUGE! They love them, paint their faces, blast their trashy music on their car stereos, never mind that the music sucks. And if everyone is so poor, how do they afford all their ridiculous band wear?
    The logic of the people in that movement FAILS. You insult them, they try to get people together to jump you. It's ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    The logic of the people in that movement FAILS. You insult them, they try to get people together to jump you. It's ridiculous.
    ''movement''

...If only more people realized, more often, that there are so many more directions to move toward, stretch out and explore, beyond their egoic, circular mirrorhouses.

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

we have 'juggalos' at my school...

until this point, i thought it was one big joke?

honestly, it's really funny and amusing to me.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic View Post
    we have 'juggalos' at my school...

until this point, i thought it was one big joke?

honestly, it's really funny and amusing to me.
    Stupid's pretty comical.

I think it's acceptable to laugh at clowns..

[or cry]

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post

[YOUTUBE="G7heHF4CMyU"]oh the layers of infinite.. dumb [/YOUTUBE]

..There's just so much wrong, even with this.. forget the extreme acts of violence you hear about.. just.. I mean.. look at this guy [how OLD is he?].. It pains me to try to.. wrap my head around how he can just.. ramble on about this ridiculous scene like it's something important.. painting his face, talking to a camera, looking in the mirror.. I can't even really find the words right now.

But it's this tunnel-vision, this distorted, one-dimensional mindset... amplified in a groupsetting reinforcing one another.. that, well, leads to the actions posted at the beinginng of this thread..

I'm not pointing out anything that's not already apparent, just offering some further illustration, I suppose.
    It's stupid, and yeah, it's pretty funny, in a sad, pathetic way. Initially, I'd simply wanted to post this video I knew of, to share/laugh at..

I'm admittedly sort of, uncomfortable with the notion that this is yet another rare moment in time when I have trouble empathizing with such terribly dysfunctional people on any level, really. I catch myself reaching this point of utter disgust and near blind animosity. I have to really struggle to feel for them as fellow human beings at all..

and then I have to wonder, if that's something, in a way, not too different from the mob mentality of hatred, and sort of segregation of humanity this crappy music scene displays time and again? That same break in ''reason'' ..that one small singularity in the mind- of not knowing, not understanding, just that one seedling of a blind spot, that the zealot cult followers and sad, misguided, angry & unenlightened masses scramble and cling to time and again..
    Yep.

perhaps seeing that one, thin strand in this messy spiderwebbing of the human psyche is all that really makes me any different from them..
    Pretty much.

I had no knowledge this specific sub culture existed, and it's possibly not the only one, but there is nothing to be surprised about it. The mind will shape it's reality with whichever tools available. In this, it's a collective extention of the invididual mindset.

I can't go into much more detail without breaking the internet.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post

[youtube="G7heHF4CMyU"]oh the layers of infinite.. dumb [/youtube]

[end internal monologue transmission]

On a somewhat lighter note here, found this article ironic, considering how Jugglaos love their Faygo. Apparently this is a, shall we say, unrequited love.

tips hat* Well, I'll be off now.
    YER JUST MAKING FUN OF POOR KIDS LIKE HE SAID IN THE VIDEO YO!!!!!1!1!!11!!!1111!!!

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Default uhm.. no really. i am down with the clown. FUCK YEAFAYYYGO

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    YER JUST MAKING FUN OF POOR KIDS LIKE HE SAID IN THE VIDEO YO!!!!!1!1!!11!!!1111!!!
    Yeah.. I should feel ashamed.
    Poor Juggalos n' Juggalettes.

So misunderstood.