User Tag List

First 34567 Last

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

You're calling ME the troll after all that horseshit you spewed and put in MY mouth? At least you've got an opinion!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Yeah, what you're doing is like the definition of trolling.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I concur. Please stop it, its not nice kyuuie.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

nozflubber's banned from the thread for some weaksauce trolling.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

"I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me. So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!! Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking! Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared! So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back. It was scary as hell!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    The sad thing is that when many people around the world see this stuff they don't think "Juggaloes! :rolli:", they think "Americans! :rolli:"

You guys are the victims here! :steam:
    I'll have to disagree. Juggalos are pretty well known in the internet communities and whatnot despite the posters in this thread. Although I think it's pretty exclusively an american phenomenon, it's got its notable contrasts to mainstream america.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    just to boil this up a bit- which do you think is the reason why Tila was ridiculed/unaccepted:

A) because she's female
    B) because she's asian

?
    I think you don't know what you're talking about. This is a woman who falsely accused and actually filed a lawsuit against an NFL player (partner at the time, Shawne Merriman) for assault when he was just trying to keep her from driving drunk. There were many witnesses to corroborate Merriman's version of the story. Lots of people think she's garbage for things that have absolutely nothing to do with her sex or ethnicity. She's a spoiled bitch.

Tila Tequila files suit vs. Shawne Merriman - ESPN

Tequila Twittered her plans to file a lawsuit against concert organizers, telling fans "Pretty soon the owners who run the Juggalos will be bankrupt. My attorney Alan is already on it. This is disgusting behavior from men."
    She's planning on suing more people. How appropriate. If you called her a name to her face, she'd probably file a lawsuit against you, too.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    If there would be a difference in the reaction, it's not only because of what Ivy said. It's also because Britney and Aguilera are, oh, I don't know...famous? I guarantee you that 8 out of 10 people you stop on the street have no idea who Tila Tequila is.
    8 out of 10 might not know, but I think a higher percentage of NFL fans would know who she is simply because of the incident with Merriman.

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    If that's a point you're trying to make, I think you've picked a poor example. Does she have any demonstrable talent?
    She has only one talent, getting naked. The world wouldn't be losing much if she actually was murdered.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ESFJ

[YOUTUBE=6jL7bYdA7WI]J-Shin and T-Pain with Tila Tequila - "Send Me an Email[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE=_-agl0pOQfs]Insane Clown Posse - "Miracles"[/YOUTUBE]
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFP

I think I just became a juggalo.