User Tag List

First 4121314

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I feel dumber for having witnessed this conversation on the internet, but I'm going to bring it to you all so you can share my pain:

Boondox316: wow really you really dont have any clue what a juggloa is or what it means..im sick of you people saying **** about juggloa you know nothing of it
    Boondox316: im a juggalo 4 life and there is nothing wrong with it and for the people who talk stuff on us need to really chill the hell out..
    juggalette13: that **** is ****ing ridiculous if it was so damn bad as she said it was i would have heard more yelling then i did
    Boondox316: right there tila is over reacting
    Boondox316: whoop whoop juggalette
    juggalette13: i mean seriously and the reported wrong ****ing police never showed up friday night when she performed the showed up saturday night after a local stabbed a juggalo. whoop whoop
    Boondox316: all tila wants is a fill bad for me story and try to make the juggalos look bad whatever
    Also, I had heard the term "juggalo" before, but I had no idea it had any relation to ICP. I assumed it was a synonym for "pimp" or something thereof.

I wonder if ICP exploits this 'cult following' they have simply for the money it generates, or because they actually do agree with the mentality of all of these people and encourage this violence.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I wonder if ICP exploits this 'cult following' they have simply for the money it generates, or because they actually do agree with the mentality of all of these people and encourage this violence.
    It doesn't look like they encourage the violence, even though their songs are incredibly violent.

I don't know if they are exploiting a cult following for money, either.

You might be giving these guys too much credit. They don't have the slightest clue how magnets work. I don't think there's a scheme here.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

They HAVE to understand how much influence they have on young people. People are running around calling themselves "juggawhatevers" as if they're part of some country-wide gang. There is NO WAY that ICP has not picked up on the fact that they have formed a cult.
    The songs of Insane Clown Posse center thematically on the mythology of the Dark Carnival, which the duo claim is a spiritual force that has revealed a series of stories known as Joker's Cards. These stories each offer a specific lesson designed to change the "evil ways" of listeners before "the end consumes us all." Insane Clown Posse has a dedicated following, often referred to by the group as Juggalos and Juggalettes.
    They've even incorporated some kind of bastardized mystical religion into this? Is this article true?

These guys are 38 and 35 years old. Somehow I get the impression that they're actually really level-headed guys who are just continuing the charade to make money off of the masses of impressionable young minds that eat up this bullshit.

Or they could be crazies who will one day offer large-quantities of kool-aid to the Juggadumbasses and we'll find 900 of these kids dead in a pile with stupidly-painted faces.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

They've even incorporated some kind of bastardized mystical religion into this? Is this article true?
    Yes, it is true. But it's highly questionable how much of this they literally believe or want others to believe.

These guys are 38 and 35 years old. Somehow I get the impression that they're actually really level-headed guys who are just continuing the charade to make money off of the masses of impressionable young minds that eat up this bullshit.

Or they could be crazies who will one day offer large-quantities of kool-aid to the Juggadumbasses and we'll find 900 of these kids dead in a pile with stupidly-painted faces.
    Some people are stupid. There is such a temptation to think these things, but do not attribute to malice that which can be attributed to incompetence. I really think these are two guys who were screwing around and their whole thing got carried away, and they may not even fully realize it yet.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Man, it's simple, stupidity begets stupidity.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Boondox316: wow really you really dont have any clue what a juggloa is or what it means..im sick of you people saying **** about juggloa you know nothing of it
    Boondox316: im a juggalo 4 life and there is nothing wrong with it and for the people who talk stuff on us need to really chill the hell out..
    juggalette13: that **** is ****ing ridiculous if it was so damn bad as she said it was i would have heard more yelling then i did
    Boondox316: right there tila is over reacting
    Boondox316: whoop whoop juggalette
    juggalette13: i mean seriously and the reported wrong ****ing police never showed up friday night when she performed the showed up saturday night after a local stabbed a juggalo. whoop whoop
    Boondox316: all tila wants is a fill bad for me story and try to make the juggalos look bad whatever
    Damn, these people can't spell.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    Man, it's simple, stupidity begets stupidity.
    But a true genius could manufacture a superior form of stupidity.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    Damn, these people can't spell.
    To be honest, this line bothers me more than anything else:
    "juggalette13: that **** is ****ing ridiculous if it was so damn bad as she said it was i would have heard more yelling then i did"

than*

Mixing up than/then, your/you're, there/they're/their are like my biggest pet peeves.

~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Because Juggalos are probably the most degenerated and brain dead subculture out there... There's no reason in trying to find reason in this situation.

Case in point - juggalo funeral (yes, that's the psychopathic axe-killer clown on their daughter's casket/beer cooler thing):
    For some reason, this thread reminds me of this guy who is listed as an Enneagram 8w7 in one of the threads in the Enneagram section of the forum.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-hR9G1ZO6Q"]"GG Allen"[/YOUTUBE]

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    It doesn't look like they encourage the violence, even though their songs are incredibly violent.

I don't know if they are exploiting a cult following for money, either.

You might be giving these guys too much credit. They don't have the slightest clue how magnets work. I don't think there's a scheme here.
    They HAVE to understand how much influence they have on young people. People are running around calling themselves "juggawhatevers" as if they're part of some country-wide gang. There is NO WAY that ICP has not picked up on the fact that they have formed a cult.

This article sheds a little light on that. They do seem more level-headed than their image suggests, and I think they encourage the cult-like following. I don't think they take enough responsibility for what their "family" puts out into the world, though.

Fools’ Gold: An Oral History of the Insane Clown Posse Parodies - ArtsBeat Blog - NYTimes.com
    Something Witty