User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 18 of 18

  1. #11
    What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    the article doesn't make any sense.
    Well, I would then wonder why it doesn't make sense. Are you familiar with US government, conservatism and liberalism, feminism and anti-feminism, racial discrimination, what's going on in Arkansas and Mrs. Phyllis? If you know about all of these things then I will explain to you why this is funny. If not, wiki everything and then come back when you're comfortable with everything.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

    This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

    Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...



  2. #12
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    Well, I would then wonder why it doesn't make sense. Are you familiar with US government, conservatism and liberalism, feminism and anti-feminism, racial discrimination, what's going on in Arkansas and Mrs. Phyllis? If you know about all of these things then I will explain to you why this is funny. If not, wiki everything and then come back when you're comfortable with everything.
    I really have no idea what's going on in Arkansas and know nothing about Mrs. Phyllis, so I guess that's why it just sounds like bizarre ranting to me.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  3. #13
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    I'll save ya some time, Haphazard.

    This is another one of those "HEY LOOK HOW STUPID THIS PERSON IS BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH THEIR POLITICS!! LET'S ALL POINT AND LAUGH BECAUSE WE'RE SO SUPERIOR TO THIS WRONGLY WRONG SUPER WRONG PERSON LOLOLOLOL!!" threads.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  4. #14
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post

    This is another one of those "HEY LOOK HOW STUPID THIS PERSON IS BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH THEIR POLITICS!! LET'S ALL POINT AND LAUGH BECAUSE WE'RE SO SUPERIOR TO THIS WRONGLY WRONG SUPER WRONG PERSON LOLOLOLOL!!" threads.

    A post in this thread, finally worth reading.

  5. #15
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I'll save ya some time, Haphazard.

    This is another one of those "HEY LOOK HOW STUPID THIS PERSON IS BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH THEIR POLITICS!! LET'S ALL POINT AND LAUGH BECAUSE WE'RE SO SUPERIOR TO THIS WRONGLY WRONG SUPER WRONG PERSON LOLOLOLOL!!" threads.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with disagreeing with a persons politics. Calling someone "stupid", however, is a different issue.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with disagreeing with a persons politics.
    That wasn't the point of Jeffster's post.

  7. #17
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    I can't imagine such a thing. Perhaps I'm just to pessimistic.
    Naw. I can imagine it, but I don't think it's likely to come to pass in my lifetime...
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  8. #18
    What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I'll save ya some time, Haphazard.

    This is another one of those "HEY LOOK HOW STUPID THIS PERSON IS BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH THEIR POLITICS!! LET'S ALL POINT AND LAUGH BECAUSE WE'RE SO SUPERIOR TO THIS WRONGLY WRONG SUPER WRONG PERSON LOLOLOLOL!!" threads.
    No, this is only slightly correct. The humor comes from the various contradicions, hence the irony. I am judging no one based upon any political stance, wether it be mine or theirs. What I am judging though, is the worth and the fluidness of this persons political, moral, and intellectual positions. To be honest, I don't even know where I stand politically, not precisely, I even feel sometimes as though many of these political labels are mostly useless as they are so often misrepresented and the people who represent each label so often hop sides and whatnot; but what I do know, is that I am not ever, never ever, going to align myself with outright stupidity or anti-intellectualism.

    I suppose you could call me a moderate if anything.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

    This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

    Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...



Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Opinions on esfp's.
    By King sns in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 12:56 AM
  2. Opinions on Bush and Clinton (Moved from Obama muslim thread.)
    By Jeffster in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 09:56 AM
  3. [ISTP] please give an opinion on istp behavior
    By grendiecat in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 03:23 AM
  4. My Opinion on the Necessity for Shoes
    By disTant_eCHo in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 03:20 AM
  5. [NT] NT: Opinion on Smoking?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO