MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

MBTI
    STFU

yeah those coyotes rape all the women. its kind of their thing.

god forbid we tighten up our borders.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    ENTJ

Honestly IMO there's quite a simple solution in terms of tightening up our borders:

1) Find illegal immigrants who crossed into the country without permission
    2) Arrest them
    3) Take a page out of Vlad "The Impaler" Tepes's book.
    4) Show future potential illegal immigrants what exactly is...at stake.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Are you guys crazy? Seriously - this isn't about tightening up the borders, this is about having compassion for the human trafficking that is going on. This is horrible and sick. THERE ARE WHITE AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE COYOTES. It's not just "a Latino problem" and to even suggest that it is is not only racist but ... inhumane.

I'm totally disgusted that these were the only two responses. I guess nobody else wanted to take the time to read.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I'm totally disgusted that these were the only two responses. I guess nobody else wanted to take the time to read.
    I read it, but I don't know what to say as the article itself says most of what needs to be pointed out.

I wonder if the previous posters had read it though, considering that they did not raise any objections to points in that article that I have a strong suspiscion they'd disagree with.

First and foremost, though, these things won't ever really get better until condtions in the home countries of these immigrants get better. In the mean time, I reckon loosening our policy on immigrants, rather than tightening it, would reduce these problems.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

I read it. I think their dicks should be cut off. What can I say . . . I'm lenient.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post
    Honestly IMO there's quite a simple solution in terms of tightening up our borders:

1) Find illegal immigrants who crossed into the country without permission
    2) Arrest them
    3) Take a page out of Vlad "The Impaler" Tepes's book.
    4) Show future potential illegal immigrants what exactly is...at stake.
    Geneva Convention Violation.

Big big Violation.

It's kinda gross that you even suggest THAT is an applicable way to deal with things.

Human Trafficking is some serious business. It makes a lot of money and hurts a lot of people everyday, more should be done to stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I didn't read the article, but I already got into a lengthy discussion about the situation in Arizona on this forum and on another forum. I'm burnt out on it. Nothing I say changes anyone's mind, anyway.

For the record, my position is that hard borders are a violation of human rights.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

hired coyotes to smuggle them into the United States. They each paid the human smugglers about $1,800 to guide them safely
    CQTM. Yes it's cruel, but why the hell would you expect anything from people like this?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    CQTM. Yes it's cruel, but why the hell would you expect anything from people like this?
    These people are clearly desperate if they're putting themselves in that position in the first place. The Sonoran Desert ain't no joke - if you read the entire article, the U.S. hoped that the terrain would be a deterrant and didn't block it off as strongly as Texas and California.

If they're still processing applications from 1994, these people really have no choice if they're desperate. Desperation is a terrible thing. I had mixed feelings about illegal immigration until I read this article. Now I think that the only humane thing to do would be to help these people. Something has to be worked out.

I have a friend who taught rich children in Mexico City for two years. She said the rich people in Mexico are so incredibly wealthy that it's mind boggling. Then there are these people living in abject poverty who are desperate to come here. It's the Mexican government's fault, but for us to turn our head doesn't seem very humane. These people are going to keep trying to get in. Do you really blame them?