First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Radical Christianity vs. Radical Islam.

I think a war should settle this...
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    We'll not talk.

Anyway, didnt you see the other thread? Too outraged to check?
    Ahhh, he beat me to it. I didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    This is an awesome idea! This will accomplish so much! Perfect!

People are so fucking stupid...
    Yeah, hey right?! Think about how outraged all those middle class southern white bible hugging rednecks down south would be if Muslims burned the Christian Bible right in their faces. But they wouldn't, because Muslims aren't stupid American Christians.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Yo, I posted a thread on the same issue. I hadn't seen this thread yet, so I apologize.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic View Post
    Yeah, hey right?! Think about how outraged all those middle class southern white bible hugging rednecks down south would be if Muslims burned the Christian Bible right in their faces. But they wouldn't, because Muslims aren't stupid American Christians.
    They have burned effigies of the Pope, close enough?

Thumbs down

I understand that in the Islamic State of Saudi Arabia not only Bibles are banned but churches as well.

And this is a whole State with a vast income from oil, a global propaganda system directed against Jews, Dhimmi, Infidels, women and children, the USA and her allies, and whose members brought down the Twin Towers.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    They have burned effigies of the Pope, close enough?
    If I hadn't heard anything about that until now, I bet a lot of other people haven't either. And I doubt it was the Churches doing it.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I've always been a bit confused about book burnings. I mean, in this case, wouldn't they have to buy the Korans that they're burning (because, as Good Christians they would not own any themselves), therefore supporting those who distribute these books and support its message?
    I've got the scriptures of most of the worlds religions in my personal library, they are keepers too, I dont plan to pass them on or dispose of them when I've read them completely, while I found the Hindu scriptures difficult to understand I did not find them as uneasing as the Q'uran, I did not keep it, I did not like how it made me feel about friends I knew online who where muslims and observant ones too.

It is an authoritarian religion for an authoritarian personality I would suggest and is very much a creation and creature of the context and circumstances in which it arose, harsh, hard, short lives lived by desert herdsmen.

I'm still waiting for the Zen Sunis to arise like in Dune.

Did you know that the monopoly on the publication of Mein Kampf publishing was supposed to guarantee that the proceeds went to Jewish organisations, I think the publishing monopoly was over turned a while back because I've seen editions of it that are different from the one I saw in the book shops growing up. That is a bizarre book now, the little I read of it in the library, although it is just a book, reads like a lot of poorly written bios or adventure or political novels from about the same time in history.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Yo, I posted a thread on the same issue. I hadn't seen this thread yet, so I apologize.
    I thought you where just so vexed by damn uppity Christians

Actually this "church" I dont think is very representative, they could be attention whores too if they're associated with that funneral protesting group.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

If I hadn't heard anything about that until now, I bet a lot of other people haven't either. And I doubt it was the Churches doing it.
    Hmm, I wonder why

your resident asshole

Excuse me for my language, but...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??? HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY THINK THIS IS RIGHT??? I'D LOVE TO SMACK THIS WACKO RIGHT IN HIS DIARRHEA MOUTH.