User Tag List

First 6141516

Sniffles

A world starved for truth cries out to LEGERdeMAIN for enlightenment.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    All people who've posted in this thread, excluding myself; however, my post was also meant for you specifically.
    Why post a thread if you were trying to convince YOUs?

There really isn't a way to make a subject like this "logical" or "objective."

Ginkgo

Last edited by Ginkgo; 09-12-2010 at 01:37 AM. Reason: wrong thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    All people who've posted in this thread, excluding myself; however, my post was also meant for you specifically.
    I think it's only fair that, since you meet the criteria of having posted in this thread, you also include yourself, either that or explain how your opinion is the special one that isn't stupid in contrast to the ones that have been expressed in this thread.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I think it's only fair that, since you meet the criteria of having posted in this thread, you also include yourself, either that or explain how your opinion is the special one that isn't stupid in contrast to the ones that have been expressed in this thread.
    I don't think I've ever read an insightful post by LEGERdeMAIN/Marduk/(insert new name here)/(insert another new name here)/etc. This thread is no different. I'd advise you to not take him seriously. I certainly don't.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I don't think I've ever read an insightful post by LEGERdeMAIN/Marduk/(insert new name here)/(insert another new name here)/etc. This thread is no different. I'd advise you to not take him seriously. I certainly don't.

I don't see what difference it would make considering how heavily you lean on dead people's opinions for your posts.
    Last edited by LEGERdeMAIN; 09-12-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: I removed "cocksucker" and added a sentence.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Eh, what a pointless act. It acheives nothing.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Ah. Thank you. Missed that name change.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    istj

Well on one hand they are going to have to buy the Quran which will generate some income for the muslims any way you look at it.
    If Men's Health magazine was true, you would never need to buy more than one issue.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so