User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14alLh3LglQ&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    +

Greece workers

Of course that was totally exaggerated. Still that rescue money for the euro is taken from social security benefits and support fresh parents would get. So if you extrapolate on that, Germany already has a deficit when it comes to getting children, plus no money no more to have children = Germany's gonna be rot out in a few years...

So enjoy every minute you have with me, those moments wont come back ... :sniff:
    Not just exaggerated, a compelte lie.

German banks would have been ther ones who had crashed if Greece hadn't been able to pay its debt, because they are the ones who made money lending to Greece for so long (the same ****'s who made billions from the Greek workers and now call them lazy).

This is the reason Greece was bailed out, it was nothing to do with charity. And the price of the bailout of terrible austerity measures to be imposed on the Greek workers: it is not a bailout of the Greek workers.

You should be pissed off with German banks, not Greek workers.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    C'mon, we've been fighting for Europe from the very beginning. As I write Aussies are fighting alongside NATO. And there was talk a little while ago of us joining NATO.

Fortunately all our institutions are British. And geographically we are part of four Continents in a line - North America, South America, Antarctica and Australia. And all four Continents have been settled by Europeans.

Literate Europe exploded onto the world lining up the four Continents in the seven seas.

But as I write electronic Europe is imploding into the Noosphere, and here we are - look, right in front of you.
    Does that mean we have won a global game of connect four? Awesome!

You do have a point. In many ways Australia has more in common with Europ than, say, Turky. I guess the connection via the commonwealth will have to suffice for the moment.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I assumed she meant exactly what she sounded like.

...Eww.

Also, this is why I hate Europe:

I love the name of that volcano. It looks like some explorer got bord with making up names I just started banging away at the keyboard at random.
    "Not another bit of rock to name! Fuck it, ksjadfgaue - that will do as a name!"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Not just exaggerated, a compelte lie.

German banks would have been ther ones who had crashed if Greece hadn't been able to pay its debt, because they are the ones who made money lending to Greece for so long (the same ****'s who made billions from the Greek workers and now call them lazy).

This is the reason Greece was bailed out, it was nothing to do with charity. And the price of the bailout of terrible austerity measures to be imposed on the Greek workers: it is not a bailout of the Greek workers.

You should be pissed off with German banks, not Greek workers.
    Yea I know it sucks for greek workers, they are the ones to suffer most.

But Greece has faked their etat for some years and the rich greek minority is sailing in their yachts under the british flag, cause there they have to pay lesser taxes.

there's a lot of corruption involved in that one and the contract of Maastricht stated that no european country must be held responsible, if another goes bankrupt, yet you see what happens to the euro cause the banks are all connected.

Hey I am not against Europe, I like to rescue the whole world, but I am earning less than Greek workers, I pay 60% of my wager in taxes and these gonna rise again in financial crysis part II. The money they want to take away now from parents with newborn childs makes it impossible to finance kids at all and its all connected to greedy banks and corruption in the highest levels in Greece too.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I hate that they basically invented the way the modern world works, yet refuse to take much responsibility for their legacies.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I hate european union first and last, that's all. I hate its bureaucracy, its rues, th BCE, the PAC; the Buxelles Parlement, Euro etc. I think everithing from European Union should be supressed and replaced by a simple free-trade area.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

rampant underlying and ignored racism
    less and slower self-criticism
    arrogant sense of cultural superiority
    paralyzing social safety nets
    EU structure is too convoluted and opaque
    not enough backbone
    in some ways ignores security, preferring other things like privacy, and only takes global responsibility in pretending to be generous to the third world
    always thinks it has the solution to every problem in america
    kinda hard to find bagels in grocery stores
    less milk than USA
    roads less navigable and more confusing
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    You know, you should have noticed I have no prejudice at all against German culture. I even learned the language!

And have you learned French, by the way?
    I was just making fun of the "even" you used, since it seemed to refer to the widespread prejudice that German sounds ugly.

It´s nice to hear somebody went through the trouble of learning the language I use to think and dream (most of the time) and actually likes it. We should all learn another European language besides English, I think. In my case that would indeed be French and Spanish.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    You know, you should have noticed I have no prejudice at all against German culture. I even learned the language!

And have you learned French, by the way?
    The answer to this question is why would anyone learn French? I admire France and like the people, but the language is next to useless. It is a massive chip on the shoulder of every Frenchman that leads to the current state of arrogant deluded self-importance in terms of language. I can think of lots of languages that are more useful, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish even Russian and American, as I don't acknowledge current US English as real English.

Who speaks French apart from France, half of Belgium a Third of Switzerland, swathes of sparsely populated Saharan and sub-Saharan Africa and a few Caribbean islands.