User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 134

  1. #111
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    No
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    At least he knows he sucks

  2. #112
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    jay leno is also annoying.

  3. #113
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    jay leno is also annoying.
    More annoying. He's just a douche who makes fun of others because he's trying to distract people from his hideous chin.

    Also:


  4. #114
    Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    hahahaha


    i think russell brand is my favorite living comedian. such a random crazy badass! i would have loved to see him and george carlin meet each other. i find that talk show hosts get familiar and boring after a while.

  5. #115
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    It's called evidence, Aleksei, not the appeal-to-authority logical fallacy.
    When did I appeal to authority? Please, show your work for the class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  6. #116
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    When did I appeal to authority? Please, show your work for the class.


    Please read again.

    For comprehension this time.

  7. #117
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Nevertheless you're doing a fantastic job dodging the actual argument. I'm just gonna go ahead and take that as a win on my part. But before I do, one last point: There are indications for both countries of every one of the perceptive functions (they are entire damn countries after all), but trying to argue that the UK is somehow more traditionalist than the US is just silly in the face of it. The US is very notorious for being one of the most reactionary nations in the developed world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  8. #118
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Nevertheless you're doing a fantastic job dodging the actual argument.
    Wrong.

    All you've done is offer horrible misreadings of what was written, so you've provided absolutely no new argument to dodge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I'm just gonna go ahead and take that as a win on my part.
    Another horrible misreading.

    At least you're good at something...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    There are indications for both countries of every one of the perceptive functions (they are entire damn countries after all)...
    Obviously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    ...but trying to argue that the UK is somehow more traditionalist than the US is just silly in the face of it.
    I disagree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    The US is very notorious for being one of the most reactionary nations in the developed world.
    Reactionary in what sense? And why does this support your argument? Why couldn't that just be inferior Fi?

    What the US is better known for is being possibly the most innovative and dynamic society in the world.

    Which flies more or less directly in the face of your whole thesis...

    Which is why: USA, ENTJ, FTW.

    Like Tater said.

  9. #119
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    What the US is better known for is being possibly the most innovative and dynamic society in the world.
    In terms of war and entertainment industy. ;)

  10. #120
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    And I think the UK is ISTJ.
    That's cuz you're a smart man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    In terms of war and entertainment industy.


    Touche.

    Reminds me of a set of statuettes that I loved at the Musee D'Orsay.

    One was of peacetime, and the other was of wartime.

    The two essential states of mankind...

    *

    But have you ever heard of the interwebz?

    Or perhaps Apple? Google? Facebook?

    How about jazz? Or hip hop?

    Or putting a man on the moon?

Similar Threads

  1. What is Barack Obama's type?
    By Triglav in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:04 PM
  2. What Is My Sister's Type?
    By FallaciaSonata in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 09:37 PM
  3. What expectations about your MBTI type do you not fit?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 09:12 PM
  4. What is this guys personality type?
    By titanguy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 10:35 AM
  5. What is the most paranoid type?
    By Kiddo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO