User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 111

Thread: Beat the Jew

  1. #41
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Jews are rich. (most of them are)
    Jews are rich greedy people that likes to make more money. Like any capitalist.
    Whats wrong with that?

  2. #42
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Jews are rich. (most of them are)
    Jews are rich greedy people that likes to make more money. Like any capitalist.
    Whats wrong with that?
    my british ancestors were a hell of a lot greedier and richer than my jewish ancestors... who were tailors

    like I said, quit ethnically stereotyping, it's making you look like an ass
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  3. #43
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    my british ancestors were a hell of a lot greedier and richer than my jewish ancestors... who were tailors

    like I said, quit ethnically stereotyping, it's making you look like an ass
    Well do you like Gordon Gekko? Some people hate him, some people like him, but he is who he is.

    Money making is an inherent part of Jewish culture. The obsessed pursuit of wealth is also a known fact. Otherwise ,it does not explain Jews like making money alot, and alot of them have financial careers.

    Jews are a sensitive topic, and putting them in negative spotlight will automatically be labeled as a nazi, so I am not going to comment on this.
    I do have a negative view of Jewish culture as a whole, because its more devious than it seems, but it does not make me hate people who are Jewish or had jewish ancestry.

    Thats all I have to say.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

    "In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

    Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

  4. #44
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Dammit, where do the Jews hide their gold, cloud?

  5. #45
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Dammit, where do the Jews hide their gold, cloud?
    Yeah, I'd like to get my hands on some. It seems they're tricksier then leprechauns.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  6. #46
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Jews are rich. (most of them are)
    Some are, and some aren't. There's usually a reason why a stereotype exists... but that doesn't mean you have to be a stereotype yourself.

  7. #47
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Well do you like Gordon Gekko? Some people hate him, some people like him, but he is who he is.

    Money making is an inherent part of Jewish culture. The obsessed pursuit of wealth is also a known fact. Otherwise ,it does not explain Jews like making money alot, and alot of them have financial careers.

    Jews are a sensitive topic, and putting them in negative spotlight will automatically be labeled as a nazi, so I am not going to comment on this.
    I do have a negative view of Jewish culture as a whole, because its more devious than it seems, but it does not make me hate people who are Jewish or had jewish ancestry.

    Thats all I have to say.
    well... if you'd quit putting forward the same views of an entire people as Hitler did you wouldn't have the problem of getting compared to a nazi

    why don't you tell us what you are so that some of us can get the joy of pulling up the negative stereotypes of it, since you like to diss part of our ethnicity?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  8. #48
    What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    So, a Jew walks into a Bazaar, turns to the Bazaartender and asks him if he can "Purim" a pint of beer.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

    This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

    Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...



  9. #49
    Senior Member lowtech redneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    you don't see jehovah's witnesses and gypsies being persecuted like jews.
    With the bitter irony implicit in that statement, I'm not surprised by your later posts.

    Its statements like yours that render me unable to tell the difference between trolls and ignoramuses...

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Dammit, where do the Jews hide their gold, cloud?
    Yes cloud, and the Irish as well... you know what they say about leprechauns in folklore, there's gotta be some truth to it.

    edit: yeah I was beaten to this one by haphazard..
    Seriously though, I don't understand people that can honestly speak in absolutes about entire groups of people. It's perplexing really.

Similar Threads

  1. The Banned and The Damned
    By Haight in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 11-30-2017, 07:12 PM
  2. Rwanda is beating the United States in gender equality
    By Olm the Water King in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 09:03 PM
  3. A Texas judge beats the crap out of daughter with a belt
    By swordpath in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 03:48 PM
  4. [ENFP] ENFPs: Beating 'Em Off with a Stick (Not the ENFP, But Those They Encounter)
    By Esoteric Wench in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 04:11 PM
  5. N's: beating around the bush
    By substitute in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO