User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 341

  1. #111
    psicobolche tcda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Well gee whiz, if there wouldn't be any rockets, or, you know, suicide bombers coming from there, we wouldn't have any damn blockades, would we?
    Or if Israel stopped its occupation of Palestine.

    Subhuman beasts such as Al Qaeda and Hamas and Hezbollah break every damn rule in the Geneva Conventions like it's their job! And what do people do? Blame Israel when it fights back.
    Actually the existence of Israel as a majority Jewish state breaks the UN convention of human rights, ebcause it denies refugees the right to return to their homeland, i.e. it is a state based on ethnic cleansing.

    But honestly, anyone who would simply analyze Islam from a historical perspective would know that it was founded by a guy who was a damn mass murderer,
    this is funny coming from a supporter of Israel, a state founded by terrorism, murder and ethnic cleansing - and within living memory, not centuries ago. Who were the first people to use bombs against civilian targets in Palestine? I think you'll find it was the Zionist Irgun with the King David Hotel bombing in 1946.

    So honestly, quit all your whining. The Palestinians have long made their own bed. If the Palestinian people truly want aid that much, then they can lay down their arms, end their resistance, and try to win the trust of the international community in that they won't subvert any good-intentioned aid to make bunkers, or use international funds to buy rockets.
    They have every right to resist the occupation of their land. One day the whole Arab world will wake up, overthrow its corrupt collaborationist leaders, and turn on the Zionists. Then you'll change your tune.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

    "Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

    -Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

  2. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Or if Israel stopped its occupation of Palestine.



    Actually the existence of Israel as a majority Jewish state breaks the UN convention of human rights, ebcause it denies refugees the right to return to their homeland, i.e. it is a state based on ethnic cleansing.



    this is funny coming from a supporter of Israel, a state founded by terrorism, murder and ethnic cleansing - and within living memory, not centuries ago. Who were the first people to use bombs against civilian targets in Palestine? I think you'll find it was the Zionist Irgun with the King David Hotel bombing in 1946.



    They have every right to resist the occupation of their land. One day the whole Arab world will wake up, overthrow its corrupt collaborationist leaders, and turn on the Zionists. Then you'll change your tune.
    1) Israel occupies Palestine? Don't tell me you're one of those arabs that says Israel is an illegitimate state and has no right to exist and therefore "occupies" Palestine because it unilaterally withdrew from Gaza and...got rockets in return. At least the West Bank knows how to keep quiet.

    2) Guess what, bub? You want right of return, yes? Then why not kick out every single damn American from the United States and give that land all back to the Native Americans? Anyone who talks about any allegedly Israeli crimes of land grabbing or any other such related bullshit while living in America is the ultimate hypocrite. The USA was founded upon the spilling of blood of so many Native Americans that got swindled and backstabbed through so many treaties unkept and now live on reservations keeping their heritage alive through the revenue generated by tourism looking at nearly-dead civilizations, courtesy of Good Ol' Uncle Sam. But guess what? If you're an American today, you think that's all spilled milk and water under the bridge. Moral of the story? Israel will continue to exist, and then it will be legitimate. In fact, the hebrews were in modern day Israel until the Romans kicked them out, so, they're actually the ones kicking the squatters off of their lands and exercising their right of return, unless 60 years is too short a time to claim legitimate ownership of land and 2000 years is too long. In that case, why shouldn't Israel just murder all the Palestinians, put down any backlash through the use of stealth fighters and wait a couple hundred years and say "old bones don't mean shit"?

    Same logic here. Moral? Quit being so damn near-sighted. One day, you and me are going to die and memories will fade, but countries will still exist.

    3) The founding of Israel, once again, was almost identical to the founding of the United States, you dumb prick. Israeli freedom fighters used guerrilla tactics to overthrow the British Empire outpost stationed there and claimed the land as their own. If the Palestinians want that land back, they can go and complain to the British Empire...oh wait, I forgot...it no longer exists! Once again, as an American, if you're criticizing the founding of Israel, then get the fuck out of the United States, because it was founded identically--by underdog freedom fighters using unconventional tactics to overthrow a more powerful enemy.

    4) Resist occupation? By targeting Israeli civilians? How about this? Why doesn't the international community allow two to play at that game? If Palestinians have the right to shoot rockets into Sderot and Ashkelon, then Israel should get the right to throw napalm and white phosphorus all over Gaza city, and let whatever forces exist beyond this world sort them out? As for the arab world overthrowing their corrupted leaders...BWAHAHAHAHA! Dude...get a clue. It would have already happened by now. See, that's a defining characteristic of the Arab world--that the masses are uneducated, religiously indoctrinated sheep who are absolutely incapable of thinking for themselves, because I'm sure if they actually were able to think for themselves, they wouldn't give a damn about the Israelis or the Palestinians since neither of them bother them too much and just write it off as another conflict in the world. Take it from me, I know several people from the Middle East--great people mind you--and ones that actually have an education. Oh, and how. One even received her PhD recently. Guess what? They can't give less of a damn. The only Arabs that give a damn are the ones that simply use the Palestinians as a scapegoat to hate the Jews because the Koran says so.

    So yeah...get your head out of your ass and look at the parallels between Israel and the US. Don't like them? Tough. Either you need to leave the US or you're a damned hypocrite.

    Take your pick.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

  3. #113
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Lol. My bet is IlyaKake is actually an Arab stooge.

  4. #114
    Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Or if Israel stopped its occupation of Palestine.



    Actually the existence of Israel as a majority Jewish state breaks the UN convention of human rights, ebcause it denies refugees the right to return to their homeland, i.e. it is a state based on ethnic cleansing.



    this is funny coming from a supporter of Israel, a state founded by terrorism, murder and ethnic cleansing - and within living memory, not centuries ago. Who were the first people to use bombs against civilian targets in Palestine? I think you'll find it was the Zionist Irgun with the King David Hotel bombing in 1946.
    Yeah, its foolish to go down this path becaus there has been so much blood spilled by both sides that no one has clean hands. You have, for example, the Arab revolt of the 30s but also actions of the Irgun and the Stern Gang.

    They have every right to resist the occupation of their land. One day the whole Arab world will wake up, overthrow its corrupt collaborationist leaders, and turn on the Zionists. Then you'll change your tune.


    This is where you lose me. Do you think killing indiscriminately and targeting civilians is an appropriate and justifiable way to resist the occupation? Do you really think revenge will help bring about a stable Palestinian state? Do you support the Palestians reclaiming 'Greater Israel' back?

    If so...

  5. #115
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Israel is taking the pressure well. They are actually making them look like the victims now.

    Publicity wins wars.

  6. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post

    Publicity wins wars.
    Alas, this seems to be the case today. It'll be nice when overwhelming military might does it again. Heck, if Genghis Khan was PM of Israel, we'd have peace in the middle east in the span of a few weeks!
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

  7. #117
    psicobolche tcda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    [QUOTE=IlyaK1986;1189003]
    1) Israel occupies Palestine? Don't tell me you're one of those arabs that says Israel is an illegitimate state and has no right to exist and therefore "occupies" Palestine because it unilaterally withdrew from Gaza and...got rockets in return. At least the West Bank knows how to keep quiet.
    I'm not an Arab last time I checked, but I have many friends hwo are (as well as Jews, as well as those who consider themselves both Arabs and Jews), so thanks for the compliment.

    2) Guess what, bub? You want right of return, yes? Then why not kick out every single damn American from the United States and give that land all back to the Native Americans? Anyone who talks about any allegedly Israeli crimes of land grabbing or any other such related bullshit while living in America is the ultimate hypocrite. The USA was founded upon the spilling of blood of so many Native Americans that got swindled and backstabbed through so many treaties unkept and now live on reservations keeping their heritage alive through the revenue generated by tourism looking at nearly-dead civilizations, courtesy of Good Ol' Uncle Sam. But guess what? If you're an American today, you think that's all spilled milk and water under the bridge. Moral of the story? Israel will continue to exist, and then it will be legitimate. In fact, the hebrews were in modern day Israel until the Romans kicked them out, so, they're actually the ones kicking the squatters off of their lands and exercising their right of return, unless 60 years is too short a time to claim legitimate ownership of land and 2000 years is too long. In that case, why shouldn't Israel just murder all the Palestinians, put down any backlash through the use of stealth fighters and wait a couple hundred years and say "old bones don't mean shit"?
    I'm not fromt he US, and I support land rights for native Americans, as well as condemning the way the US was founded. However the "right of return" is not the issue because native Americans are not expelled from the USA's borders last time I checked.
    3) The founding of Israel, once again, was almost identical to the founding of the United States, you dumb prick. Israeli freedom fighters used guerrilla tactics to overthrow the British Empire outpost stationed there and claimed the land as their own. If the Palestinians want that land back, they can go and complain to the British Empire...oh wait, I forgot...it no longer exists! Once again, as an American, if you're criticizing the founding of Israel, then get the fuck out of the United States, because it was founded identically--by underdog freedom fighters using unconventional tactics to overthrow a more powerful enemy.
    "underdog freedom fighters" is what you call terrorists who stood for ehtnic cleansing (and in the case of the Revisionist Zionists were isnpired by Italian fascism and in the case of the Lehi even sought an alliance with Nazi Germany)

    LOL.

    But no, I don't agree with the way the US was founded, so what's your point?

    Dude...get a clue. It would have already happened by now. See, that's a defining characteristic of the Arab world--that the masses are uneducated, religiously indoctrinated sheep who are absolutely incapable of thinking for themselves, because I'm sure if they actually were able to think for themselves, they wouldn't give a damn about the Israelis or the Palestinians since neither of them bother them too much and just write it off as another conflict in the world. Take it from me, I know several people from the Middle East--great people mind you--and ones that actually have an education. Oh, and how. One even received her PhD recently. Guess what? They can't give less of a damn. The only Arabs that give a damn are the ones that simply use the Palestinians as a scapegoat to hate the Jews because the Koran says so.
    Really? So what about all the secular Arab leftists who stand for the liberation of the Palestinians?

    What rubbish you talk.

    Either you need to leave the US or you're a damned hypocrite.
    So you have to "agree with a country or leave it"?

    What rubbish. There are leftists in Israel who stand for the liberation of the Palestinians. They should not leave Israel, they are right to stay there and keep up the solidarity work.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    SouthernKross: I don't want any Israeli civilians killed. But I do want the IDF defeated, and this will only happen by Arab unity (and also by looking for allies amongst Israeli Arabs and Jews, especially amongst the Eastern Jews who suffer discrimination by the Ashkenazi and high levels of poverty and unemployment - to the extent that there was even a Black Panthers movement of Mizrahi Jews in the 1970)'s.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

    "Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

    -Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

  8. #118
    Senior Member eagleseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    One day the whole Arab world will wake up, overthrow its corrupt collaborationist leaders, and turn on the Zionists. Then you'll change your tune.
    They've already tried that and failed.

    1948 Arab–Israeli War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Yes, Israel defeated the combined armies of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and the Palestinians in 1948-49. Given the growing technological gap, I doubt there is much the Muslim nations can do militarily.

  9. #119
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    One day the whole Arab world will wake up, overthrow its corrupt collaborationist leaders, and turn on the Zionists. Then you'll change your tune.
    If this happens, it'll be the first time ever. Historically, the the modus operandi for overthrowing corrupt Arab leaders is to replace them with other corrupt Arab leaders.

    The best chance that Israel's neighbor states had of wiping Israel off the map was upon the founding of the state in 1948, and the next best chance was in 1967. The Arab forces overwhelmingly outnumbered the Israelis on both occasions. What the heck happened?

    If the combined power of no less than nine middle-eastern countries (in the case of the Six Day War) could not eliminate the state of Israel, I have to be skeptical that the Arab world will ever somehow succeed in the future.

  10. #120
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,686

    Default

    I'm not sure I'm believing some of what I've read in this thread, particularly in quotations, I think there's perhaps a bit of posting silliness going on here.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 06:45 PM
  2. The Murder of God
    By Mole in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 02:56 AM
  3. Do you make a lot of T.V. references in conversations?
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO