...by doctors.

Unkindest cut for girls - by doctors | The Daily Telegraph

What do you think?

Yes, no, maybe so?
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I think that Victor's going to have to eat an entire murder of crows if that is the case
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I think that Victor's going to have to eat an entire murder of crows if that is the case
    He'll probably blame Teh Jihadists.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

well yeah, they're responsible for every political evil that isn't caused by the US!

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

As a temporary solution to little girls being subjected to excruciating pain, long term problems, etc. I really love it when people argue about the cultural preservation of this act. What the *m*therf*cking *uck :steam: It's absolutely barbaric. Uhm, this isn't western imperialism, this is very, very basic rights as a child, as a woman, as a breathing person.

I understand how it is difficult to eliminate the problem, however, and that it will take time esp. in countries with no resources to push the law into effect. So in the meantime, using a skilled doctor would be a better option than letting your grandmother do it with a piece of glass. But in impoverished areas where it is I'd assume more dominant, it wouldn't change anything.

It's funny...throughout history, countries have heartlessly colonized weaker countries left and right and don't give a shit for indigenous cultures. Now in the modern age, we don't colonize openly anymore, and we are letting this slip because we don't want to be insensitive and politically incorrect. WTF.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

WTF indeed.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

:eek:
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

The US have just allowed this very thing. Bigger question is what do you think about that? Anyhoo, I hope this proposal is not allowed.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I wasn't saying anything about here... I just get irked at getting blame for everything despite being one citizen

Legally preformed is better than illegally preformed for reasons of health, but not preformed at all would be signifigantly better

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

^ i suppose so..

but suffice it to say that my general feeling on this matter gives my avatar greater significance..

< :horor:
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!