I hate that some don't appreciate how great the US is
    enjoy your Reptilians

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I was hoping for something more substantive than a platitude. Perhaps I gave you too much credit.
    Perhaps
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    enjoy your Reptilians
    thank you ! enjoy whatever you do too
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    thank you ! enjoy whatever you do too
    I make believe Reptilians exist to provide a scapegoat for my hatred I cannot direct at anything tangible

cheers

Lasting_Pain

Afraid to post due to the possibility of being put on a black list.

p.s The inter-webs is watching you!

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    I make believe Reptilians exist to provide a scapegoat for my hatred I cannot direct at anything tangible

cheers
    Oh Really?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Oberon

Ah, Blackie... I was wondering when you'd show up. This thread is custom-made for you, my baguette-munching friend.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Things that I hate about the USA:
    ...the terrible mass transit in the United States, not only in the suburbs but in most of the cities, too.
    ...so many help wanted ads with the words, "must have own vehicle," "must have own transportation."
    ...the random way that bike paths/walking trails are placed and the fact that they are not connected and that they are seasonal (not maintained during the winter). Oh yeah, and the morons who drive ATVs on the bike paths...
    ...dangerous street crossings, due to roads being widened again and again to accommodate all of those cars, many of which are carrying just one person.
    ...the fact that this inefficient transportation system means that it would be nearly impossible to evacuate a populated area should there be an emergency that necessitated immediate evacuation (I'm thinking of New Orleans and Hurricane Katrina).
    ...the pervasiveness of litter (including broken glass and hypodermic needles and rusted metal and rings from soda cans) and toxic waste, radioactive waste, and other assorted unpleasant stuff on the ground or in the ground water that affects the health and well-being of people and animals and birds in contact with all of that stuff.
    ...the dependence on oil and other fossil fuels that causes such environmental disasters as the current disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.
    ...all of these absolutely pointless wars... the fact that so many people are dying for... what??? Oh, yes, and "collateral damage." I really hate this!!!
    ...the U.S. government's huge stockpile of nuclear weapons here and in other countries... the United States needs a visit from a team of weapons inspectors...
    ...the way that education is funded in this country...
    ...the fact that so many people have no access to health care...
    ...the large prison population in this country and the mandatory minimum sentencing that has people serving longer prison sentences for selling drugs than for vehicular manslaughter...
    ...the attitude that poor people who need government assistance (welfare) are lazy, good-for-nothing bums while large businesses that get governmental assistance (bailout) are necessary to keep the economy going.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Ah, Blackie... I was wondering when you'd show up. This thread is custom-made for you, my baguette-munching friend.
    But the fact is I do not hate the US.

The only exception is the weird evangelical fundamentalists that lurk in places like Carolina. They are really scary people. :horor:
    Last edited by Blackmail!; 05-29-2010 at 05:07 AM.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Oberon

If you had agreed with me, BM, I would have been shocked. Don't ever change, okay?