User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    she's a ghost! :horor:
    I had a 4-letter word in mind.

MBTI
    yupp

simple way to not get caught don't fucking cheat. damnit humans! you act all like shit doesn't matter then when the shit hits the fans you're all like who can i sue, just accept you fucked up and destroyed your husbands trust.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I had a 4-letter word in mind.
    I considered a two word term for her, though the four letter one is applicable as well!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, seriously ...if your marriage is your whole life, then why would you be playing roulette with it?

I hate everybody.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

If your bill is only going to you they shouldn't send it to your spouse. It's not "they live in the same house so they get to read all the bills." Companys shouldnt be guessing what people want done with their services, including combining bills or changing anything. It could have been someone rooming in the house that just got their info given to the group bill. Some points she is making are lame (emotional?) but that doesnt make it any more valid what the company did. eta: Most post in this thread sound as emotional as her points.

Privacy should be kept - it's not an option to just mess with people's accounts. "We thought you would liiiike it if we sent your bills to your parents, they have the same last name!"

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post

I hate everybody.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_:yim_rolling_on_the_
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yeah, seriously ...if your marriage is your whole life, then why would you be playing roulette with it?

I hate everybody.
    Exactly! But I don't hate everybody. Hi, Miss Kitty.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Exactly! But I don't hate everybody. Hi, Miss Kitty.
    Hello Mr. Big Cat

"I hate everybody" is hyberbolic language for "I'm sick of living in a culture where adults fail to understand that there are consequences to their actions, and that things like love and marriage are choices just like everything else."

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    If your bill is only going to you they shouldn't send it to your spouse. It's not "they live in the same house so they get to read all the bills." Companys shouldnt be guessing what people want done with their services, including combining bills or changing anything. It could have been someone rooming in the house that just got their info given to the group bill. Some points she is making are lame (emotional?) but that doesnt make it any more valid what the company did.

Privacy should be kept - it's not an option to just mess with people's accounts. "We thought you would liiiike it if we sent your bills to your parents, they have the same last name!"
    Again you have no right to the expectation of privacy from your spouse. Legally you two are the same person. I don't think that changes from the U.S to Cananda. Even if they didn't fuck up, he still could've just like opened her bill because he felt like it. Then what, would she sue her husband for looking? Or sue the other man for dealing with her? She's looking for someone to blame, but the only person responsible here is the one in the mirror.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

The company obviously did something wrong. The woman's cell phone account was personal, solely hers and was in her maiden name, while the other services were solely in the name of the husband. What the phone company did was no different than sending two roommates one bill combining their services without permission. They probably broke some kind of privacy rule.

That said, I think it's rather ludicrous that the phone company could be held liable for her divorce. If you were to break out the causes of her divorce, I'm sure "infidelity" would be a good deal larger portion of the cause than "revelation of infidelity". I can't even imagine what sort of real damages could be claimed.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari