User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I think this is wrong

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Relate counselling is open to everyone aged over 16. Whether you are married, living together, in a same-sex relationship, separated, divorced or single, our confidential service can help you to deal with your relationship difficulties. You can come on your own or with a partner.
    That's the point I was curious about.

If the charity was expressly promoting itself as serving same-sex couples, and you have an issue with the charity's mission statement enough to not want to do your job, then you should not be working for them. The responsible thing to do, actually, is find a company to work for whose values you can uphold. Thanks, AGA...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    5w4 sx/sp

Yep, he would have known that right from the beginning.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.