:crazy: humanist.

animal.

:horor: goes the masses.

Quick!!! Put him to !!!

*sigh of relief from the masses*

The End

YTMND - Royal Rainbow Stalin

YouTube - Mu'ammar Qadhafi Takes on Coca Cola and Pepsi

I officially clogged this thread. Seriously people, you need to prioritize what you condemn, inter-species violence is awesome, not something you should create organizations and other moral shenanigan's about.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

As a black man whose been attacked by dogs throughout his life let me say, What the fuck?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I personally believe there are some dogs who are assholes regardless of its owner. There was a dog down the street from me who for whatever reason used to scare the hell out of me when I was a kid when I walked by the dog's fence. Nevertheless just because someone or some thing is an asshole doesn't give us the right to cut out its eyes. I don't like the idea of racist dogs and if it barked at me because of my race I would yell "fuck you" back at the dog. If it made the work environment too hostile I would file for a injunction against the dog.

That being said dude went over board and committed a crime. There should be mitigation as far as the jail sentence for the animal mutilator but not a justification/excuse for the crime such as in the case of self defense.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I personally believe there are some dogs who are assholes regardless of its owner. There was a dog down the street from me who for whatever reason used to scare the hell out of me when I was a kid when I walked by the dog's fence. Nevertheless just because someone or some thing is an asshole doesn't give us the right to cut out its eyes. I don't like the idea of racist dogs and if it barked at me because of my race I would yell "fuck you" back at the dog. If it made the work environment too hostile I would file for a injunction against the dog.

That being said dude went over board and committed a crime. There should be mitigation as far as the jail sentence for the animal mutilator but not a justification/excuse for the crime such as in the case of self defense.
    Couldn't the dog have been an "asshole" because of the way it was raised or the conditions in which it's lived? The owner should, more or less, have some effect on its behavioral tendencies.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

When I was a child and lived in Spain, I had a dog that hated Spanish people. Spanish people are white, mind you. I don't know how she knew they were Spanish, but she did.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by veins View Post
    Couldn't the dog have been an "asshole" because of the way it was raised or the conditions in which it's lived? The owner should, more or less, have some effect on its behavioral tendencies.
    Maybe but not necessarily

I had a dog that hated anyone in uniform. He especially hated the garbage men. At the time I never had any beef with people in uniform and had no opinions one way or the other about sanitation collectors. Dog just had its own personality and idiosyncrasies separate from my own and its training.

In a similar vein there are plenty of cases good parents with bad kids.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Animal cruelty certainly is bad.
    The question is should an animals be treated better, equal or worse than a human?
    Internationally dogs are treated as an animal almost equal to a human in many cases. But what makes killing a cow, chicken, fish, pig, lamb or sheep different to killing a dog? Are dogs superior because they are carnivorous?
    If a human continuously makes a mistake they can be punished. How about a dog? Can they be punished?
    I am in neither favour of the dog nor the man in the article. I'm just bothered about the people who put dogs at a higher status than humans.

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I had a dog that hated anyone in uniform. He especially hated the garbage men. At the time I never had any beef with people in uniform and had no opinions one way or the other about sanitation collectors. Dog just had its own personality and idiosyncrasies separate from my own and its training.

In a similar vein there are plenty of cases good parents with bad kids.
    Perhaps it's that the garbage men disturbed your dog in some way, inadvertently? I do realize that the garbage trucks can be loud, or else, that there are strangers intruding on your property. Dogs can be socialized to grow accustomed to whatever.

To go back to the article, it's mentioned that the guy did egg the dog on as well. I don't know if it's repeated or not, but either way, that probably set him apart as a transgressor for the dog.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    It's a freaking dog?, who gives a crap?. If the dog was barking at me for my ethnical background, i would rip out it's eyeballs and force the owner to have intercourse with it's empty eye sockets at gun point.
    Unusually insensitive comment. It's clear you're just being incendiary.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Animal cruelty certainly is bad.
    The question is should an animals be treated better, equal or worse than a human?
    Internationally dogs are treated as an animal almost equal to a human in many cases. But what makes killing a cow, chicken, fish, pig, lamb or sheep different to killing a dog? Are dogs superior because they are carnivorous?
    If a human continuously makes a mistake they can be punished. How about a dog? Can they be punished?
    I am in neither favour of the dog nor the man in the article. I'm just bothered about the people who put dogs at a higher status than humans.
    In some societies, dogs are eaten alongside cows, pigs, chickens, fish, roaches, cats, and so on.