First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    You, but, I don't put the blame on you, but your owner, as you're not properly housebroken yet. :coffee

Tweedlestump.
    I don't see the point in verbal interjection and trolling approaches. Do you own a dog?, or have i violated some personal principle that arouses the hotblood circulating within you?.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

The whole story is bizarre.

A man who had grown tired of the incessant barking of a dog that dislikes minorities was arrested Monday night after he slashed its face, police said.
    The German shepherd lost an eye, and the suspect — who worked for an oil delivery business where the dog stood guard — was arrested on a felony aggravated cruelty charge.
    Tocco, whose family runs the business, said he heard the dog barking, went outside and saw Owens strike the dog.
    "I never said the dog was prejudiced," Tocco said. "I said it doesn't like minorities. I think it's unfair to the dog that you're publicizing that she's prejudiced."
    What is wrong with all the people in this story? Why would you have a dog that YOU, the owner, says doesn't like minorities, guarding your business? Why did the guy who hurt the dog keep working there if the dog bothered him? Before saying it was because he had to for money, why would he then slash the dog and obviously lose his job? These people are all crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    I don't see the point in verbal interjection and trolling approaches. Do you own a dog?, or have i violated some personal principle that arouses the hotblood circulating within you?.
    Of course, in order to have an opinion on this, including your comments, I must own a dog. Brilliant logic!

And, the bolded, yes. Cruelty to animals. Animal welfare.

And, like whatever said, if a guy slashes another man's eye for making a racist comment, I would see it as extreme, and given that it's a dog (vs. human cognitive awareness), it makes the whole thing tip into bizzaro scale. And, seriously, makes me think the guy has psychotic tendencies. Cruelty towards animals, deriving pleasure from seeing cruelty towards animals, have been linked with psychopathy, just saying.

Anything you wanna fess up, Knifeman? :crazy:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Its a dog! Who cares if its politically incorrect. Stupid and mean spirited overreaction. Like the dog is gonna think 'that black man cut out my eye, I am gonna change my ways'...outragious.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Of course, in order to have an opinion on this, including your comments, I must own a dog. Brilliant logic!
    Brilliant or not, i listed it as one of the possible reason's on why you would go on the offensive. Go entertain yourself at someone elses expense.

And, the bolded, yes. Cruelty to animals. Animal welfare.
    Cool, you just stated the most misdirected, dissonant value in contemporary society, and you managed to add some humour. I am impressed.

And, like whatever said, if a guy slashes another man's eye for making a racist comment, I would see it as extreme, and given that it's a dog (vs. human cognitive awareness), it makes the whole thing tip into bizzaro scale. And, seriously, makes me think the guy has psychotic tendencies. Cruelty towards animals, deriving pleasure from seeing cruelty towards animals, have been linked with psychopathy, just saying.

Anything you wanna fess up, Knifeman? :cuckoo: .
    Yes, i would literally state the level of force i would respond to an insult, and state it on such an extremity aswell, not in jest but in truth. good deduction.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

It's a freaking dog?, who gives a crap?. If the dog was barking at me for my ethnical background, i would rip out it's eyeballs and force the owner to have intercourse with it's empty eye sockets at gun point.
    Because violence against animals can be an indicator of other issues. This guy probably isn't all there, just like I assume you aren't.

Phantonym

1. Because apparently the article presents a pattern here. The dog was known for being worked up at Minorities(Blacks and Hispanics), which mean's it is able to distinguish and primordially categorize different sorts of people. This may not be considered conscious, but it definitely is sentient.
    2. I don't know what you prioritize, but i prioritize the safety of human being's first and foremost. It could be a potential danger to bypassers. Dog's that are aggresive are usually not properly raised and risk being a threat to bypassers.
    3.If we assume the dog was really scared, why would it react differently to certain types of strangers?. After all animals do not discriminate threats, they react to them instinctively, unless they are taught to do otherwise.

Anyhow idiots should not be given threat-class dog's without a good background check, or they should be phased out of casual-oriented breeding entirely.
    Agreed with the bolded parts. Your previous comment sounded more like fighting fire with napalm. The dog barks, but it's up to the owner to train the dog. That's how the safety of both the humans and the dog is at least somewhat guaranteed. Why punish the dog for its owner's laziness/ignorance?

There's certainly not enough data in the article about the background of the dog other than what the owner said and the biting incident a while ago. The article seems to be purposefully empasizing the racism factor, so where the truth lies, nobody knows.

The Kernel is getting pissy, and so he becomes:

Brilliant or not, i listed it as one of the possible reason's on why you would go on the offensive. Go entertain yourself at someone elses expense.
    :steam: human.

Cool, you just stated the most misdirected disoriented value in contemporary society.
    :crazy: humanist.

Yes, i would literally state the level of force i would respond to an insult?. Good deduction.
    animal.

:horor: goes the masses.

Quick!!! Put him to !!!

*sigh of relief from the masses*

The End

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Its a dog! Who cares if its politically incorrect. Stupid and mean spirited overreaction. Like the dog is gonna think 'that black man cut out my eye, I am gonna change my ways'...outragious.
    I don't know, but if someone cut my eye out I'd be MUCH more likely to go for the jugular in the future

and on the topic that's going on... there's no reason to attack a dog for barking, if you don't like it either buy it a bark collar or talk to its owner- from my experience, guard dogs will happily bark at ANYONE who comes into their territory- they're kind of like motion detectors or something... if the owner was white and the attacker was of another race it would only make sense that the dog would probably appear racist... the dog probably won't bark at its owner! :rolli:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

It's a freaking dog?, who gives a crap?. If the dog was barking at me for my ethnical background, i would rip out it's eyeballs and force the owner to have intercourse with it's empty eye sockets at gun point.