User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Kanamori View Post
    Aren't dogs pretty colorblind?
    To a great extent, yes. Most mammals are, I believe. Still, that doesn't mean the dog had no way of telling human races apart. There are other distinguishing traits - and we don't know if the perception of the dog singling out minorities is actually true.

Default Utterly enraging and ridiculous!!!

Whatever issue the psycho had with the owner, he should have taken it up with him/her, not the dog.

I'm wishing karma gouges out his eye in the near future.

Scumfuck.

MBTI
    ENTP

It's well established that dogs can tell races apart. Here in the South it's not uncommon for dogs to be taught to hate black people. The war dogs of Vietnam certainly knew the difference between the Americans and the Viet Cong. Heck, some dogs have been trained to sniff out skin cancer. Maybe different minorities smell different.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

It's a freaking dog?, who gives a crap?. If the dog was barking at me for my ethnical background, i would rip out it's eyeballs and force the owner to have intercourse with it's empty eye sockets at gun point.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    It's a freaking dog?, who gives a crap?. If the dog was barking at me for my ethnical background, i would rip out it's eyeballs and force the owner to have intercourse with it's eyesockets at gun point.
    How would you know that the dog was barking at you because of your ethnical background? Maybe the dog is just scared of you and that's the only way it can show it?

It's a freaking dog?, who gives a crap?. If the dog was barking at me for my ethnical background, i would rip out it's eyeballs and force the owner to have intercourse with it's empty eye sockets at gun point.
    Case in point: neutering, shouldn't only be for dogs.

Btw, if you're going for 'let's shake it up for some reactionzzz, look at me!' with your response in this thread...the effort is .

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    How would you know that the dog was barking at you because of your ethnical background? Maybe the dog is just scared of you and that's the only way it can show it?
    1. Because apparently the article presents a pattern here. The dog was known for being worked up at Minorities(Blacks and Hispanics), which mean's it is able to distinguish and primordially categorize different sorts of people. This may not be considered conscious, but it definitely is sentient.
    2. I don't know what you prioritize, but i prioritize the safety of human being's first and foremost. It could be a potential danger to bypassers. Dog's that are aggresive are usually not properly raised and risk being a threat to bypassers.
    3.If we assume the dog was really scared, why would it react differently to certain types of strangers?. After all animals do not discriminate threats, they react to them instinctively, unless they are taught to do otherwise.

Anyhow idiots should not be given threat-class dog's without a good background check, or they should be phased out of casual-oriented breeding entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Case in point: neutering, shouldn't only be for dogs.

Btw, if you're going for 'let's shake it up for some reactionzzz, look at me!' with your response in this thread...the effort is
    Who shat in your coffee?, Tweedledum.

Who shat in your coffee?, Tweedledum.
    You, but, I don't put the blame on you, but your owner, as you're not properly housebroken yet.

Tweedlestump.

and you thought I was a humanist...ha

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

it's only barking... now, if the dog was going around gnawing people's arms because they were minorities I could see a cause for reacting physically, but it's just barking for goodness sake- it's like slashing someone's eye out for making a racist comment (and I don't even like racists!)

And on the matter of "it's just a dog"... I happen to like dog-kind better than I like human-kind... at least dogs are honest!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

I really don't see how people complain about things like this, yet are more than willing to drive to their local restaurant and get a steak, or a triple burger. Seems like cognitive dissonance at its finest.