User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Man slashes dog's eye for being racist

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    No, his fear of THAT GUYwas justified. Are you trying to say that every black guy would do that?
    I assume that this dog's fears are based on past abuse from blacks (or at least black men).

I suppose, on the other hand, it's possible that all the black men he'd interacted with had treated him wonderfully, but he'd merely listened to too much Prussian Blue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My imaginary friend Que-toi, from the 5th dimension, tells me the dog had had recurring premonitions of being attacked by a black dude his whole life, but I'm not sure I believe him...

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar

teach your dogs not to be racist...having a racist dog is bad manners.

YouTube - Brian barks at the black guy
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

I am Sofa King!!! Array kendoiwan's Avatar

What's especially interesting about the incident is the reaction from the owner Paul Tocco. He concurs with Owens and says the dog has an issue with people who are not white.

He tells The LoHud, “The dog reacts to black people, Hispanics, anyone who is not white. She always barked at him. He (Owens) was well aware the dog didn't like him, and he knew to stay away from her.”

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    5w4 sx/sp

It wasn't stated, but why didn't Owens report his concerns else where? There are several options, health and safety authorities, the local council, dog rangers etc... It makes me wonder if both parties involved, weren't so bright.
    I reckon the owner of the dog has to cop his share of the blame. Why was the dog kept at work any way? Near the workers? Seriously, how could you legitamitely justify that action alone.
    I'm not condoning Owen's actions, if any body did that to my dog, I'd cut their heart out...but he'd put up with the dog for a year, under what seems like taxing circumstances. Did he snap? I dunno....taking a knife to a dog seems a desperate action. There are easier ways to try and kill a dog. Again, I think not too bright, and an awful lot between the lines in this story.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.