User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP

People seem to think that the arrival of the internet and advanced technology has created a significant change in the human race and its "natural" ways, but I think that we will continue to be much of the same.

The internet and technology are being molded around our nature, not the other way around.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I don't think it's going to matter since MBTI is going to destroy the world soon.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Typhoon View Post
    So last century was the century of the self, and next century will be no self? Or perhaps just a conglomerate self.
    No, I meant self in the psychological sense as in self-psychology, rather than self in terms of individualism or identity, I'm not sure in that sense that I would call the last century the century of the self.

Most of the big ideologies which entered the scene as religion went into decline were anathema to a sense of self, on an ongoing basis you're not likely to succeed if you do have or are interested in developing a sense of self, if instead you're invested in career, money, power you're more likely to be a success, if at some stage it makes you miserable.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

To me, the Internet will continue to be a place to extrovert your introverted Emotions and Ideas (other than with "best friends" and the like).

Also it is very biased at times, but all you have to do is look up the opposite of whatever your reading or watching and your sure to find something that is at the other end of the pole. So you get both sides very easily, unlike Television which only lets you know what "they" want you to know.

I will admit that I don't know where people get the information but me being INTP I can usualy sort out the BS.
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]