User Tag List

123 Last

Two hundred deaf, little boys

Today, "The Australian", newspaper revealed that the Pope covered up the rape of 200 deaf little boys and enabled the perpetrator to go on raping deaf little boys in his care.

Do you think the Pope should be brought before the Criminal Courts or do you think he should resign?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I saw this story and wondered how the hell one finds 200 deaf little boys. I mean, why that demographic?

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I saw this story and wondered how the hell one finds 200 deaf little boys. I mean, why that demographic?
    Churches tend to go out of their way to provide services to the needy and the disadvantaged.*

*Who happen to also be easy targets.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Churches tend to go out of their way to provide services to the needy and the disadvantaged.*

*Who happen to also be easy targets.
    Oh! Makes sense.

In any case. Any competent organization fires the offending parties and takes a look at its practices to see if there's a problem somewhere, making changes as necessary. So that's what should happen. Probably won't though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Pope: Muwahahahhahaha....evil grin*

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Do you think the Pope should be brought before the Criminal Courts or do you think he should resign?
    Of course the Pope can't be brought before the Criminal Courts because he has what is the highest status in the world. Yes, the Pope is Head of State.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    In any case. Any competent organization fires the offending parties and takes a look at its practices to see if there's a problem somewhere, making changes as necessary. So that's what should happen. Probably won't though.
    Are they incompetent because they are unable to get rid of the offenders, or because they aren't able to sufficiently cover up the activity? Seems like they have an informal hush hush Don't Ask Don't Tell policy, of just moving the abusers around to different precincts when trouble arises. Protecting their own in this way.

Maybe their competency should be judged based on their own goals rather than the goals society assigns to them. Not moral judgment, but, skill competency.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Probably would have had better luck with 200 mute boys.

Actually this event happened quiet a while ago but a more recent documentation came out as well as Italian account of 64 deaf molestation victims has recently revived the story as to Cardinal Ratsinger abilities of discipling priests at the time. The priest who allegedly molested the 200 has long since been dead.

Some of the allegations became public years ago. But they got renewed attention this week after documents obtained by The New York Times showed that Murphy was spared a defrocking in the mid-1990s because he was protected by the Vatican office led by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, now the pope.

Not exactly the Cardinal being a lookout while the the crime took place...nevertheless a cover up which the Church should have been above and not exactly good press for a pope who is left with a "do as I say not as I did" to the bishops who are suppose to act as the churches policemen/prosecutors.

Will not be difficult filling the shoes of this pope
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

The Complete Expression of Absolute Power

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Are they incompetent because they are unable to get rid of the offenders, or because the they aren't able to sufficiently cover up the activity? Seems like they have an informal hush hush Don't Ask Don't Tell policy, of just moving the abusers around to different precincts when trouble arises. Protecting their own in this way.

Maybe their competency should be judged based on their own goals rather than the goals society assigns to them. Not moral judgment, but, skill competency.
    The rape and torture of vulnerable little boys in their care occurred, not because of sex, but because it is the complete expression of clerical power.

And also because it is a complete expression of the theology which teaches that the Father was offended by us and in order to forgive us, he tortured His Son to death.

So the rape and torture of little boys over the last one thousand years is the result of absolute power and the theology of absolute power.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Today, "The Australian", newspaper revealed that the Pope covered up the rape of 200 deaf little boys and enabled the perpetrator to go on raping deaf little boys in his care.

I think he should be taken out back and shot.