User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ewww... frog fungus sounds disgusting!

now I'm concerned for my poor dogling! at least he's not a he anymore so that should cut down on the whole sex thing I'm hoping!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

did you know that for awhile their was theory that catholics were more likely to jump the bayside of the bridge? But it turns out that their was a higher number of catholics in SF then in oakland hence why more catholics jumped the bay side of the golden gate. And oakland had more protestants. Which is why that was, nothing to do with religion just more local then anything. and golden gate is one of the most popular suicide sites. for some reason I see more middle class white people jumping then lower class blacks, which I'm assuming are the one's being arrested.maybe it's a sterotype that got beaten into my head as a child=whites are suicidal while blacks=aren't. I'm Sure every race has jumped to their doom, but you have to admit that media tends to portray whites as more likely to kill themselves then blacks. I don't really know I'm talking out of my ass now. btw my ass says "hello"

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ewww... frog fungus sounds disgusting!
    For sure! Which is why I'm against toad licking.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

that reminds me of the episode of the Family Guy when Peter goes to High School as a cool kid and does a song about why people shouldn't lick toads!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    For sure! Which is why I'm against toad licking.
    but licking toads....so good....why why must you ruin it for me?? now I feel like a slut. Me and that one toad (javier, if you must know), I thought we were soul mates. So I licked him, and now I find I also licked all of his exes. I feel dirty. I doubt I'll ever get clean now

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but licking toads....so good....why why must you ruin it for me?? now I feel like a slut. Me and that one toad (javier, if you must know), I thought we were soul mates. So I licked him, and now I find I also licked all of his exes. I feel dirty. I doubt I'll ever get clean now
    Uh-huh.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    well- every time you derail it Haight tries to make you feel terrible about neglecting minorities in the SF bay area! It seems completely unfair to dare us to derail a thread and then make us feel bad about it!
    that's the idea, and that's the real dare. A topic you cannot ignore out of interest or guilt, coupled with a dare you cannot resist. Moral ambivalence tests, SJ, NP tests don't come better.

So which type gives what responses, Haight?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I imagine the police and the judicial system must be less than liberal and the people being victimized have not been able to rally the kind of broad support needed in order to combat the injustice.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    oh no! your tounge doesn't have frog fungus does it?!?

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Is there something indicating that black people are being prosecuted unjustly for crimes?
    Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I think this is the best answer so far.
    Wrong. It's one of the worst answers.

There is clear evidence in this drug-related example that blacks are being unfairly prosecuted, and that evidence is that blacks and whites report drug usage at similar rates. Actually, some statistics say that whites use MORE alcohol and drugs than black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity
    Why do people always assume that there's hate crimes and prejudice involved whenever racial differences are present?
    You're misusing your conservative rhetoric here. Perhaps you should look up the definition of "hate crime." It doesn't fit in this context.
    Last edited by Haight; 11-29-2007 at 11:19 PM. Reason: THIS IS NPG, BY THE WAY. . . I can't have Haight taking all of the credit
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight