INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    That's sort of the problem.

We do have the birth certificate.
    So now it "must have been faked" somehow.

...understand yet?

That poll seems not to be very representative of the Republicans I know and is questionable as to its statistical validity. Personally I see very little difference between what mainstream Democrats and Republicans do (as opposed to what they say) Nevertheless, to play the devils advocate, perhaps those who question Obama place of birth are not crazy but are more open to embracing the discrepancies within the technical question of Obama's jurisdiction of birth. Technical inconsistencies of legal citizenship (for the general benefits of being a national of the USA) and its Constitutional implications; not as part of some plot for a foreigner to become president from day of birth.

See: Hawaiian newspapers don't prove birthplace
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

That OP republican poll is strange and indicative of traditional people who want things to stay the same for themselves. Don't have empathy. And they say I am off? :steam:

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    It may just be me, but I find many of these Republican vs Democrat discussions about who's ruining America more to be comparable to a discussion between an Aussie and a Scotsman over who has the more annyoing English accent.
    AUSSIEs DO!!!!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Sniffles

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I found a really fucked up website. Republican - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"Founded by L.Ron Hubbard in the 6th Century B.C., the Republican Party, now associated with conservatism, was once the party of civil rights, freedom, and ferret-legging, but is now marked by syphilis, racism, oppression, room-temperature ranch dressing and pedophilia. The party's downfall occurred when their failed attempts at cloning Hitler resulted in the birth of Sonny Bono. Others believe it was due to the satanic rituals they performed to summon Richard Nixon onto the earth. However, the most likely explanation is that the party was gradually infiltrated and usurped by a reptilian race from another dimension."
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    I found a really fucked up website. Republican - Encyclopedia Dramatica

"....room-temperature ranch dressing and pedophilia...."
    Lol.