failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post

hahahhahahhaha! i'll be back.............!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpFIzwIOKnA&feature=PlayList&p=84AAFCE8122 A6AD9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3"][/YOUTUBE]

Angelina seems like ISFP to me in his interview.

YouTube - ANGELINA JOLIE- "A MIGHTY HEART "IN CANNES INTERVIEW -PART1

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    Still thinking introvert.

I agree with you, I think she is introverted and intuitive and seems like a perceiver.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I'll cut out half of the types and say Jolie is a P-dom, some kind of EP or IJ.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I don't have much time right now, but I will admit here I always felt like she was a kindred spirit. INFJ. I didn't relate this today because, well, I got sidetracked on trying to logicify it all. But the weirdness, the kids, the solitary life, and even the self-satisfied smug expression (notice my avvy ); not to mention Magic thinking she's IJ........... make me think again: infj?

oh! i get you, introverted judger. gotcha. infp.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    I don't have much time right now, but I will admit here I always felt like she was a kindred spirit. INFJ. I didn't relate this today because, well, I got sidetracked on trying to logicify it all. But the weirdness, the kids, the solitary life, and even the self-satisfied smug expression (notice my avvy ); not to mention Magic thinking she's IJ........... make me think again: infj?

oh! i get you, introverted judger. gotcha. infp.

Prior to this thread, I had always thought of her as an INFJ. However, after reading this thread, I can understand why others view her as they do. I really never reasoned why I thought she was an INFJ, and if I can't reason my opinion, I don't state that opinion. "I just know" doesn't cut it.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I've heard people call her an ENFP with borderline personality disorder. Don't know about him. I'm thinking SP of some sort.
    that seems a bit harsh, she probably just a humanitarian who people like to put down because of that... she seems genune enough

Anyways I guess it's weather on not the yetti looses the hair and takes up with his ex wife

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    A lot of people in the US want to adopt kids because they can't have their own (health reasons etc), and some want to adopt because they relate to abandoned children, etc. I've known a few people like that. And the MAIN reason they adopted foreign children is because it is practically impossible to adopt an American born baby because the waiting list is like 7 years or so. So they go to Bulgaria or some other 3rd world shithole, bribe the local officials with $50K or more so they don't have to wait. Correct me if I'm way off target here, but that's what I've been told.
    You could easily be way off target here.
    (Like, you've cut a piece of the pie and left the rest of the pie sitting on the table while thinking you're eating all of it.)

I thought I already did that in a previous post. But let me reiterate... she adopted kids in such a way as if she is forming her own version of UN. And she probably let's her own white kid shit out in the backyard because it doesn't make for great photo opportunities that emphsize her wordliness.

To comapre and contrast - Ewan McGregor (a sane ISFP) traveled around the world on a motorcycle. By his own admission, Mongolia was the harshest country he ever saw, where abandoned children live in sewers to keep warm during winter. He adopted one of them because he felt overwhelmed by the kid's plight.

Does anybody here know that Ewan McGregor adopted a Mongolian kid? Probably not.

Angelina takes her black daughter for a walk on 5th Avenue, gives her a white purse, while she wears a matching black one herself. Get it? They are so different yet so the same! The whole world is but just one being - let Angelina show you it!
    What am I supposed to say?

A lot of this type read is based on your own personality judging her behavior, and you seem to have some sort of bias against white women who would adopt foreign babies and then dress them in style.

Who knows why she does this? How can you assume she's doing it because of the reasons you're thinking she is? All you see is that she's adopting foreign kids and then dressing them in the style she's accustomed to. She's got money. She's famous. She's not embarrassed to spend her money. I see a lot more ambiguity here, but you seem to judge such behavior through a very narrow filter and it's making you reach conclusions that might or might not be true. You're going to have to triangulate data much more precisely.

That's what I call "I am an ENFJ, your spiritual parent and your emotial teacher... and I can see through you" look.
    Honestly, she seems a lot more earthy, S-style engaged with the world. I don't see a lot of ENFJ's behaving as she does. I've met one or two on this site but they still tend to be ethereal in their approach; Angelina doesn't seem very ethereal at all. That woman is rooted in her senses.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Given the relationship history of both people, I don't know why anyone would've thought this would last.
    For sure!!

I started the clock long ago and I'm a little surprised that it lasted this long, I feel a little sorry for them being in the spot light for this repeat pattern of behaviour but at the same time they make plenty of money from self-promotion the rest of the time.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Jennifer's post made me think, doesnt stories like this couple's foreign adopts remind you of old Dickensian novels like Oliver Twist?