User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Well then you don't know many crazy ENFJs then - they have this idea of "big love", where their love is some humongous and encompassing that is not limited by traditions, cultures, a single person, or the world entire. She loves everybody and nobody. She made out with her brother because she "loves" him, and she would do over the top (i.e. creepy) signs of affection like wearing her mate's blood around her neck. As soon as she became just a little bit famous, her first reaction was to trot the globe, become part of the UN and UNICEF, visiting dirty villages and embrace very ethnic looking children as her own... and then tell the everybody how she would take her kids back to their native country one day because she is understanding like that.

You see, she plants the seeds of love across the world and nurtures humanity.

If that's not ENFJ, then I don't know what is.
    Definitely an NF of some sort.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    Gosh, I know I'm in the minority I'm sure, but I really get an intuitive vibe off her.
    I don't.

And not INTP either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Maybe they're confusing her with Lara Croft?
    I think they are.

Sometimes there's a difference between one's celebrity image and private image.

Angelina is a classic example of a bat shit crazy ENFJ. I don't where you people get this "ISTP" idea from. She travels around the globe collecting orphans of different color thinking she will single-handedly save the world.
    Okay, give me a break there.

Lots of people adopt kids.
    (I've adopted one from China... and would have been fine with adopting more.)

Neither of us were ENFJs, not even close.

There are lots of adoptive S's out there too -- SP's, SJ's, T's, whatever else.

This is not a great way to evaluate someone's MBTI personality.
    What matters is WHY she adopted them.

"Why" is what reveals type, not necessarily "what."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

That's why I'm standing by intp. Cuz of the weird factor. The blood thing. And I'm sure she's an introvert. who else could hoard up in some reclusive French estate with just her family and maids? Plus she's got that smug introspective look when she's seen about town, etc. You know the one. The having tons of kids things could be F though--INFP?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I took Angie for an ESTP (magic tertiary Fe) and Brad for an ISTJ.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Billy Bob is LHAO having experienced being a victim
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INTP

Does this mean in a few months, I'll never have to hear the word "Brangelina" again? *crosses fingers*
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Okay, give me a break there.

Lots of people adopt kids.
    (I've adopted one from China... and would have been fine with adopting more.)

Neither of us were ENFJs, not even close.

There are lots of adoptive S's out there too -- SP's, SJ's, T's, whatever else.
    A lot of people in the US want to adopt kids because they can't have their own (health reasons etc), and some want to adopt because they relate to abandoned children, etc. I've known a few people like that. And the MAIN reason they adopted foreign children is because it is practically impossible to adopt an American born baby because the waiting list is like 7 years or so. So they go to Bulgaria or some other 3rd world shithole, bribe the local officials with $50K or more so they don't have to wait.

Correct me if I'm way off target here, but that's what I've been told.

This is not a great way to evaluate someone's MBTI personality.
    What matters is WHY she adopted them.

"Why" is what reveals type, not necessarily "what."
    I thought I already did that in a previous post. But let me reiterate... she adopted kids in such a way as if she is forming her own version of UN. And she probably let's her own white kid shit out in the backyard because it doesn't make for great photo opportunities that emphsize her wordliness.

To comapre and contrast - Ewan McGregor (a sane ISFP) traveled around the world on a motorcycle. By his own admission, Mongolia was the harshest country he ever saw, where abandoned children live in sewers to keep warm during winter. He adopted one of them because he felt overwhelmed by the kid's plight.

Does anybody here know that Ewan McGregor adopted a Mongolian kid? Probably not.

Angelina takes her black daughter for a walk on 5th Avenue, gives her a white purse, while she wears a matching black one herself. Get it? They are so different yet so the same! The whole world is but just one being - let Angelina show you it!

Plus she's got that smug introspective look when she's seen about town, etc. You know the one.
    That's what I call "I am an ENFJ, your spiritual parent and your emotial teacher... and I can see through you" look.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Generally I'm against determining someone's type by one out of context quote, but look at this:

When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts - that's when I get in trouble.

Not an INTP.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

That's what I call "I am an ENFJ, your spiritual parent and your emotial teacher... and I can see through you" look.
    hmmmm. i'm not quite buying it, edgar. can you post some pics of enfjs with that smug look? Still thinking introvert. Just because someone is an actress and feisty doesn't mean one is extraverted. I see Madonna as ESTP for sure. Angelina is a loner.

edit: not necessarily addressing you in the second half, edgar.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTJ

hmmmm. i'm not quite buying it, edgar. can you post some pics of enfjs with that smug look?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.