User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Default America the beautiful

Pretty sure this has been threaded before. I believe I'm an American of the US. I was born here and have very little idea how to get out of here in the first place. When I reflect on the sorrow my country has caused others I feel remorse as an individual. There really is nothing I could say or do to make up for anything my country did to hurt others. It's this huge entity of wrongdoing that swirls around in the tornado in the sky and ocean, of garbage, this is true (look it up in wikipedia). Anyway I am guilty as an individual for what my country did to others and also what I did as one solitary stupid person to another. I wholeheartedly support any repayment for personal or collective injury to said victim(s) wither emotionally or physically. On the other hand in my historical lifetime, meaning the history of the world as I know it, this guilty country (usa ) has most probably been the most generous contributor to the needy communities around the world that I'm aware of and [I'm a little perplexed by this] but still regard my spirit as having a range of freedom rarely felt on planet earth (I'm highly developed, ya know). Seriously though, Thank you, us. On another note or hand (writing must be pleasant to the ear), maybe it is because we have as a collective energy wanted desired so immensely to be in control (due to lots of childish dominance/submissive issues) that we got ourselves into this mess in the first place. hahahahaha breaking things, feeling remorse, fixing things, and etc... just saying

MBTI
    ENFJ

What is going on?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    What is going on?
    what do you mean, what is going on?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    what do you mean, what is going on?
    Maybe it's just late, but it kind of looked like your post was a whirlwind without much direction...
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I just wanted to add that I realized something tonight about race relations. I'm a believer in evolution. So we were all colored to begin with right? I mean we evolved from Africa and spread out on earth and adapted to our environment as needed. Following me? So one day a light skinned baby was born in some distant part away from the origin of people origination (Africa). Others at the time hadn't fully contemplated such a difference that adaptation could produce but had to explain the anomoly sp? somehow, and attributed the innocent thing to some higher force and the collective decided this must have great meaning. That's what got the whole thing started! After that this great force of bewilderment that began with a fluke of nature snowballed into some spiritual significance and there ya have it, white dominance, all bc the common dark skinned people of the age thought a light skinned descendant must be a sign! And we always think it's the Sensors who predominate. This is where you are wrong! Most humans were and still are intuitives.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Part of life is seperating myth from reality...

Part of becoming an adult is to realize one is simply not responsible for other peoples and/or organizations actions.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Maybe it's just late, but it kind of looked like your post was a whirlwind without much direction...
    how do i delete a thread?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    I just wanted to add that I realized something tonight about race relations. I'm a believer in evolution. So we were all colored to begin with right? I mean we evolved from Africa and spread out on earth and adapted to our environment as needed. Following me? So one day a light skinned baby was born in some distant part away from the origin of people origination (Africa). Others at the time hadn't fully contemplated such a difference that adaptation could produce but had to explain the anomoly sp? somehow, and attributed the innocent thing to some higher force and the collective decided this must have great meaning. That's what got the whole thing started! After that this great force of bewilderment that began with a fluke of nature snowballed into some spiritual significance and there ya have it, white dominance, all bc the common dark skinned people of the age thought a light skinned descendant must be a sign! And we always think it's the Sensors who predominate. This is where you are wrong! Most humans were and still are intuitives.

Have you ever considered the theory of Evolution is incomplete? Species differentiate, there is a degree of natural selection...however new species don't exactly evolve?

They simply appear.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Part of life is seperating myth from reality...

Part of becoming an adult is to realize one is simply not responsible for other peoples and/or organizations actions.
    you misspelled separate but I won't hold against you since you responded to my THREAD

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Have you ever considered the theory of Evolution is incomplete? Species differentiate, there is a degree of natural selection...however new species don't exactly evolve?

They simply appear.

How does this dispute what I said about black people making whites their idol?