User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

You tell me what other country in the entire world has done so much for others as the U.S.A.?

Whatever capitalist motives our government has had, they have done an awful lot of good in the process.

No one but Great Britain can say they shed the blood of their young men and women, and their tax dollars for the sake of others to the degree the U.S. has.

Most of the NATO troops send a small amount of troops to the most secure regions of where the U.S. troops are positioned doing whatever. Gratuitous at best.

Our government is fucked up in many ways, and hardly perfect, but I'd rather be an American than a citizen of any other nation, and my Mother is first generation German, and I was born in Frankfurt and spent 9 years of my life there.

God bless the U.S.A., no matter what we are our brother's keeper.

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    you misspelled separate but I won't hold against you since you responded to my THREAD
    Your punctuation and adherence to the tradition of proper gramatical case treatment absolutely sucks.

But you're an NJ and will simply say "howdy" instead.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

How does this dispute what I said about black people making whites their idol?
    Colin Powell is someone who also happens to be white. - George Carlin

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    You tell me what other country in the entire world has done so much for others as the U.S.A.?

Whatever capitalist motives our government has had, they have done an awful lot of good in the process.

No one but Great Britain can say they shed the blood of their young men and women, and their tax dollars for the sake of others to the degree the U.S. has.

Most of the NATO troops send a small amount of troops to the most secure regions of where the U.S. troops are positioned doing whatever. Gratuitous at best.

Our government is fucked up in many ways, and hardly perfect, but I'd rather be an American than a citizen of any other nation, and my Mother is first generation German, and I was born in Frankfurt and spent 9 years of my life there.

God bless the U.S.A., no matter what we are our brother's keeper.

-Halla

oh, come on Halla...

Let's talk about something we're both very familiar with?

Let's try Health Care? Or well, it's really not "Health Care" or is it?

What's the single biggest overhead in Health Care? What's driving up the cost?

Is it the fat slob that smokes six packs of cigarettes per day, while gulping down a 2 litre of soda and sixty four burittos?

Or is it the venture capital and the overhead of for profit businesses being bought and sold, and stripped of assets and pinched of business process pennies while paying the excessive overhead of executives that have friends with venture capital excessive sums?

That's pretty much what the industrial military complex looks like.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

To make things more clear about my topic:

I am saying that race relations is a crock due to ignorance on the part of everyone concerned;

I'm very relieved I'm not a woman living in a different country, though things could be better in the US regarding our worth, not to mention scar tissue never goes away;

My spelling and grammar have always been a problem for me;

I'm proud that I was born in a place that has the means to help others and will do so far more quickly than most countries with similar means;

Always let down by humanity doesn't mean we are hopeless!

Blacks need to help others more than they do bc they are always the underdog in my lifetime at least. Why do they as a group have all the problems and white or light skinned people have to bail them out? What I see as a fair exchange is for them to get a grip and help everyone else out, in the future. Maybe this is a bigoted statement since I am white.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Why are people so opposed to socialized medicine? That has nothing to do with my topic but it's on my mind since someone mentioned healthcare.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Why are people so opposed to socialized medicine? That has nothing to do with my topic but it's on my mind since someone mentioned healthcare.
    Boyee, have you opened a can of Wren.

The language the media and government officials engage in and use has absolutely not a damn thing to do with accurately describing what all the jostling is about at all.

The healthcare bill is about two thousand pages, and favors one entity and/or business over another...depending on which cocksucker was successful in getting the proposal from lobby, to campaign coffers to floor.

They call it "HealthCare" but not a single word of that entire 2000 pages of bill has anything to do with educating people on how to prevent needing the g*damn disease management system in the first place because it WOULD NOT BE PROFITABLE.

Got it?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

you misspelled separate but I won't hold against you since you responded to my THREAD
    Unlike us INFJs, ISTPs just don't care much about spelling/grammar/punctuation. It's just how they are.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    Unlike us INFJs, ISTPs just don't care much about spelling/grammar/punctuation. It's just how they are.
    Yup, at least I don't even think about it... In an informal context, make it a requirement for a class or written for an audience where income is attached.

Dot my I's, cross my T's and let the SP's fall where they may.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Yup, at least I don't even think about it... In an informal context, make it a requirement for a class or written for an audience where income is attached.

Dot my I's, cross my T's and let the SP's fall where they may.
    You guys have a particular style of expressing yourselves that just screams ISTP sometimes, especially with the long sentences that don't have commas to break them up and therefore give the reader a feeling of wishing the writer would pause and take a breath (like I just wrote).