User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brown Wins Massachusetts

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    It is certain that he did not write the passages in question, and he is the kind of guy who could EASILY not know what is being written in his name, believe me. He is almost willfully oblivious to large portions of his following. He is an oddball character in general, and really bizarre in comparison to other major Washington politicians.
    This type of thing happened more than once, and this is just what has been dug up.

Another Ron Paul newsletter had:

Texas congressional candidate Ron Paul's 1992 political newsletter highlighted portrayals of blacks as inclined toward crime and lacking sense about top political issues.

Under the headline of "Terrorist Update," for instance, Paul reported on gang crime in Los Angeles and commented, "If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be."

Paul, a Republican obstetrician from Surfside, said Wednesday he opposes racism and that his written commentaries about blacks came in the context of "current events and statistical reports of the time."

... [I]n the same 1992 edition ... [Paul wrote], "We don't think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That's true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such."

Paul also asserted that "complex embezzling" is conducted exclusively by non-blacks.

"What else do we need to know about the political establishment than that it refuses to discuss the crimes that terrify Americans on grounds that doing so is racist? Why isn't that true of complex embezzling, which is 100 percent white and Asian?" he wrote.
    This stuff is blatantly and openly racist. You're not going to see this in very many liberal publications. Clearly he was involved with the wrong people, assuming he even disagreed at the time, which he probably wouldn't have.

He can claim total ignorance, even though some of his direct quotes on race collude with this thinking. I'm not sure total ignorance would be a great excuse either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    Could you be more specific? What conspiracy?
    Yeah. There's a lot of a ground to cover here, but here is some of it...

He asked if there was an international conspiracy to overthrow our government. The answer is yes...

ŚRon Paul, August 30, 2003
    They're certainly not known to a lot of people; it's actually what they're doing. But then again, it's not absolute secrecy. If you look around you can usually get the information. There was a time when nobody even knew who was a member of the CFR or the Trilateral Commission. I think it's a bad sign that they're not as secret as they used to be. They're bolder now. But there is an agenda. They're behind the scenes in many wayŚvery secretive.
    Dear Friend. Will you survive the "new money"? You must be prepared, because within one year, the U.S. Treasury will impose a radically different currency on the American people. Government officials won't tell you the truth about this ominous new development and most of your neighbors will be caught napping.... I saw the ugly new bills, tinted pink and blue and blighted with holograms, diffraction gratings, metal threads and chemical alarms."
    What kind of a man is Bill Clinton? Our families tell much about us. Clinton's wife is a far leftist with very close female friends...

...(while her husband is a sexual playboy of John F. Kennedy
    proportions). A friend of mine who attended Yale Law School with Hillary says that she was known as the "class commie." Today, I guess, she is merely a pinko. And "Co-President" of the United States.

According to the Washington Times, Clinton's mother spends every day at the horsetrack near corrupt Hot Springs. According to The New Republic, as a nurse anesthesist, she once let a patient die while doing her nails. She was found to be criminally negligent, and then cleared. Her son Bill, the governor, then promoted the man who cleared her.

You may have read about the uproar over pardons of hardened criminals signed by a state senator who was temporary Arkansas governor during the inauguration. Now the Washington Times reports that the pardons were engineered by Clinton before he went to Washington. One of the criminals let out of prison was the son of a politician who had been exposing Clinton's black and white illegitimate children with photos and addresses. "Woods colts," they're called in Arkansas slang. Then they made a corrupt deal. The man agreed to shut up during the campaign; Clinton agreed to spring his son.
    There is another story that has gained some importance in the upper reaches of Washington, D.C. It alleges that Bill Clinton has long used cocaine, and that Foster was his "connection".... I (Ron Paul), am reminded about all the stories of CIA-Contra cocaine smuggling through the Mena, Arkansas, airport when Clinton was governor, and his supposed protection of the racket.

The cocaine speculation would explain certain mysteries. During the campaign, Bill never released his medical records.... [C]ould the reason for his reticence be DOPE? Clinton has perpetuated troubles with his throat and voice, which could be related to the nasal drainage a cokehead experiences. He is also an insomniac, which dopers are. None of this is conclusive, of course, but it sure is interesting.
    And this is just a sampling of the nuttiness.

Does it really matter who won? Both candidates are selling their souls to the highest bidder.

The election doesn't kill the health care bill, it just limits options. The Senate bill can still be passed by the House.
    "We grow up thinking that´╗┐ beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are´╗┐ easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of´╗┐ a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

According to Pelosi, there are not enough votes in the House to pass the Senate bill...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"