User Tag List

Thread: Burn her alive!

Thumbs down Burn her alive!

Just yesterday they poured petrol over her and threw a lighted cigarette at her but because of the cold the petrol failed to ignite.

She was a public anti-misogynist and her punishment was to be burnt alive in in the streets of Paris as a warning the rest of us.

To see, just click on -

YouTube - Muslim men attack actress in Paris (France)

It reminded me of the public butchering of Theo Van Gogh on the streets of Amsterdam, also to warn the rest of us.

Some brave and principled Parisiennes came out to protest the beating and burning of women and to support free speech.

Can we do any less?

Paris: Petrol attack on actress in Muslim-themed play | EuropeNews

(why am I not suprised that it is a piece of news about extremist Islam?)

It's ridiculous that her play which protrays Islam, in Algeria, and its men in a bad light, ignited these idiotic radicals to prove to the public exactly that which they tried to silence her for.

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Paris: Petrol attack on actress in Muslim-themed play | EuropeNews

(why am I not suprised that it is a piece of news about extremist Islam?)

It's ridiculous that her play which protrays Islam, in Algeria, and its men in a bad light, ignited these idiotic radicals to prove to the public exactly that which they tried to silence her for.
    And although they are prepared to organise and come out on the streets to protest cartoons, they are not prepared to come out to protest the beating and burning of women and the strangling of free speech.

Silence is complicity.

MBTI
    nite
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    And although they are prepared to organise and come out on the streets to protest cartoons, they are not prepared to come out to protest the beating and burning of women and the strangling of free speech.

Silence is complicity.
    Very true, if politically incorrect to point out.
    X___________________________________

If things are not what they seem, and we are forever reminded that this is the case—then it must also be observed that enough of us ignore this truth to keep the world from collapsing. –Thomas Ligotti, The Mystics of Muelenberg

MBTI
    INTP

Just yesterday they poured petrol over her and threw a lighted cigarette at her but because of the cold the petrol failed to ignite.

She was a public anti-misogynist and her punishment was to be burnt alive in in the streets of Paris as a warning the rest of us.

To see, just click on -

It reminded me of the public butchering of Theo Van Gogh on the streets of Amsterdam, also to warn the rest of us.

Some brave and principled Parisiennes came out to protest the beating and burning of women and to support free speech.

Can we do any less?
    It is a phenomenon called a krock. It is spreading.

They come to the West, these men, bewildered.
    Then it happens.

Everything they believe in is crumbling.
    The safe world they knew is gone.

A krock is an existential thing.
    It is bad with the wives. It is worse with the daughters.
    You see, the wives stay at home but the daughters go to school.
    A western school.
    There the girls get an equal treatment.
    The daughters change in front of their fathers' eyes.
    A krock is imminent.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Yeah, it's a crock all right. I can't even be coherent on this subject...I'm outraged.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Ginkgo

Inferiority complex. Slay the "inferior" in order to maintain superior existence (what Wildcat said). Of course, the habit stems from inner-insecurity. Pure Islam will never be reconciled with the Western World. It must be muddled before this happens. Or at least the culture must be muddled as the cultures between Romans, Anglo Saxons, and Gauls were. The dispersion is imminent.

MBTI
    NICE

To see, just click on -

Can we do any less?
    So which question does this beg, Victor? Why would any one story be indicative of anything of anything other than the sad little events of the characters involved?

So a bunch of losers attempt to set fire, with a lit cigarette, a woman doused in petrol on a cold night. You seem to take the warnings of these incompetents quite seriously, Victor. Why would that be?

Does this say anything about Islam - I doubt it. Wildcat was on the mark.

In a cafe bar in Istanbul - Cadde-i Kebir, off Istiklal - I struck up a conversation with a character who was macho, misogenistic and racist. I was surpised to find out he was from the Christian minority. Well, not that surprised.

You should read some of the stuff on Sufism. It's fascinating, although I confess I am an infidel in all matters religious. But interesting that an Algerian thug with a can of petrol is allowed to add a paint stroke to the picture, but Rumi is not news?

And neither was it noteworthy of you to mention that the Muslim association, Foi et Pratique, roundly condemned the attack: L'association musulmane Foi et Pratique condamne l'agression contre Rayhana - d

In fact it's hard to find anyone, Muslim, Christian or Jew who does not condemn it.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    So which question does this beg, Victor? Why would any one story be indicative of anything of anything other than the sad little events of the characters involved?

So a bunch of losers attempt to set fire, with a lit cigarette, a woman doused in petrol on a cold night. You seem to take the warnings of these incompetents quite seriously, Victor. Why would that be?

Does this say anything about Islam - I doubt it. Wildcat was on the mark.

In a cafe bar in Istanbul - Cadde-i Kebir, off Istiklal - I struck up a conversation with a character who was macho, misogenistic and racist. I was surpised to find out he was from the Christian minority. Well, not that surprised.

You should read some of the stuff on Sufism. It's fascinating, although I confess I am an infidel in all matters religious. But interesting that an Algerian thug with a can of petrol is allowed to add a paint stroke to the picture, but Rumi is not news?

And neither was it noteworthy of you to mention that the Muslim association, Foi et Pratique, roundly condemned the attack: L'association musulmane Foi et Pratique condamne l'agression contre Rayhana - d

In fact it's hard to find anyone, Muslim, Christian or Jew who does not condemn it.

All the best.
    You may be right. I hope so.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Can we do any less?
    I already live in the United States.